Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope, tomorrow will be good for remote uploads (foxtroit).

btw, thanks for the admins (sharpfile) for being honest to it's affiliates. more power to your filehost.

Waiting a week as a remote installation will be alright.
I see nothing but improved.
I understand there may be problems, but not spend so much effort also means that you can not solve them.

Z.O.O.M. File uploader updated plugin for sharpfile....let's see how much bad will work with even bigger load( no offence but now works very poor even if i'm premium)

WE are adding more servers today like we did yesterday. The problem yesterday, we were in such bad shape that as soon as new server came online of course it got flooded also so the FTP guys know we are going to limit the simultaneous connections for ftp to 10 sometime over the next 24 hours, because alot of people are trying to upload 50-100 files at once and its killing the server. I honestly beleive that before weekend all this mess will be over with finally its been a long dam week, and I want you guys to make some money this weekend, I got more servers being added today

Can you give an ETA of fix about low upload speeds of Flash and File Upload sections ? One day it's 200KB, today it's 10kb/sn of upload...

Guess what ? Same here lol

I'm giving sharpfile links, but after a while, another user come to thread and gives mediafire alternatives..
I know I hate that too because then we lose users, BUT you have to believe me that I am doing everything possible to fix as fast as possible, because we need to keep these users at our site and make them happy and I know the best way is to give them great downloads and upload speeds, that's why we are spending a small fortune right now getting more an more servers

It seems that things are slowly but surely coming into place. Start with SharpFile yesterday and so far I am ... generally satisfied. May be the is to let Sharpfile.com to fix all what he needs to fix. It needs some time for sure but better that then to always ask the same questions and get similar answers. Give him time, his interest is that everything work smoothly too. Hopefully it will not last long.

I know I hate that too because then we lose users, BUT you have to believe me that I am doing everything possible to fix as fast as possible, because we need to keep these users at our site and make them happy and I know the best way is to give them great downloads and upload speeds, that's why we are spending a small fortune right now getting more an more servers

I believe you sir, and continue to upload my files to sharfile regardless, but i need upload function for it =)

Seems ok for now, i assume slow upload is related to server which was mentioned before (charlie, zulu, foxtrot whatever name they have etc. etc.8-))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back