Status
Not open for further replies.
the problem is not the penny more or less to file, the payments they are now more or less just, the fundamental problem is that the downloads are dropped, I was doing 800 - 1000 downloads per day, now earning around $ 1 100 to days, the payment is not the right penny more or less makes the difference. Understand why the downloads are so low, much is due to the fact that with jdownload are offline

the problem is not the penny more or less to file, the payments they are now more or less just, the fundamental problem is that the downloads are dropped, I was doing 800 - 1000 downloads per day, now earning around $ 1 100 to days, the payment is not the right penny more or less makes the difference. Understand why the downloads are so low, much is due to the fact that with jdownload are offline

do you think that jdownloader will fix this problem soon?

I think the problem is not only jdownloader but especially sharpfile, in fact there are problems even for those who download directly from the site, wait until they solve the problem sharpfile

hmmm
m facing very vital problem
when I uploaded a file through Flash/basic upload ,File links are generated,then I post them to share.
Certainly checking whether they are downloaded or not & I found 3 out of 6 files are in my file manager...shocked
Then m searching my thread where I did share my links ....After checking I gt those remaining 3 links does not exist!!!!!!!!!! :0
A0SdC.jpg

all files details sent to Sharpfile(PM)

@sharpfile and Sharpfile 2

We are really happy with you.. guys.... dnt worry... newbies will act as newbies. we know how much help and support we get from other hosts... So sharpfile dnt hv to write so much :)

and sharpfile2 thanks for the update :)

BTW any News about the new server? Just curious

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Coz download not working

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

And Guys as Golf server is OFF can u redirect it to another server in time of upload? I mean in time of webupload

hi all can any one who uses PPS here tell me how good it is what are the problems with it and is it 50 sales 50 rebills do they pay via payza or WMZ ??

Cypherz
ask them via mail about payment,dont ask in open forum,repeatred
they dont have any rebill.

if u work hard then u can obviously get some sales,though m in PPD but in my account there are some sales to :p

ya though one of my downloaders commented to me tat the site lead to pop ups and some of which have malwares etc . So sharpfile pls look in it seriously bz if it is so people will start avoiding

im still just testing sharpfile, (as not a premium user), only option for me is web upload. but usually I get this message 19 of 20 times. anyone else has the same problem?

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/iTgzy.jpg[/SLIDE]

yes now a days maximum ads networks illegally spread mailwares ...thats cause to shut their ads in many forums(eg, amaderforum)/
before adding a ad network make sure about their liability
btw popups are not a problem..mediafire also have lots of popups,if filehost provide good downloading service then those things does not matter for a downloader/user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back