Status
Not open for further replies.
They are just ignoring us dude. So there's no point posting the same thing here over and over again. I have already sent PM to both Sharpfile and Sharpfile-2 and as you can see above, i have posted the notification of the sent PM too but they are not replying...

Your full of crap, you sent me 2 PM back to back, I responded to your first then on second you asked me how long, well I dont have answer for that yet.. so what the heck do you want me to do, I am working my ass off today..Dont you dare say I am ignoring you

Charlie is down now too..... Alpha and Foxtrot not responding either......

As I told you already(I think,not sure I been so busy actually) Charlie is UP and so is Alpha and Foxtrot, they are responding slow because we are under a DDOS attack and its floodign our servers bad, but they are still operational and you can downlaod and upload to them, I have ordered 6 more new servers again today and tryign get more activates as I type this

Actually no, can't download from charlie...

Please see this http://www.wjunction.com/1624273-post2743.htm

You don't even have a clue what i'm talking about do you? lol
Nevermind.. . moving on.

To be honest - no we don't. We are a file host - we don't host domains which is what you asked. If you meant something else then your right - we don't have a clue what your talking about lol. Namecheap does host domains which is why sharpfile suggested it.

Your full of crap, you sent me 2 PM back to back, I responded to your first then on second you asked me how long, well I dont have answer for that yet.. so what the heck do you want me to do, I am working my ass off today..Dont you dare say I am ignoring you

Okay Okay. I know you are quite busy resolving the problems but can you please take a minute out of your precious time and have a look at the below screenshot.

I think you have NOT checked my account. So i have posted my earning screenshots over here. Now can you see the difference of what we were earning yesterday and what we are earning today and now please don't ask me to check whether i am on 100% PPD plan, as i have not changed my plan from the last three days. Below is the screenshot for showing that i am on 100% PPD

PPD.png

Now after seeing the above two screenshots, do you still want to say that the STATS are working FINE ????
[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys support domain sales?

You don't even have a clue what i'm talking about do you? lol
Nevermind.. . moving on.
:)

Honestly i thought you had posted in wrong thread, but if not then this is something that is new tome, but as anyone will tell you I always listen to suggestions and I apologize for being wrong about your post..
So please explain to me what this is, maybe we can do this in near future

Honestly i thought you had posted in wrong thread, but if not then this is something that is new tome, but as anyone will tell you I always listen to suggestions and I apologize for being wrong about your post..
So please explain to me what this is, maybe we can do this in near future

He's talking about supporting domain sales (site sales) for webmasters. Like, a webmaster earns an extra percentage if he generates a sales from his own website. + the sale itself, if he's on pps.

Most of the old school file host gives commission (5% normally) off of every sale that came from our domain. (blogs, forums, ect.. .)
There are still some new file host who offers this, but I think they have to buy an add-on for this feature. Unless the hosting script was custom made, but from what I can tell, everyone using the same cookie-cutter.

If you guys support domain sales in the future, I'd be more then happy to promote your host.

Most of the old school file host gives commission (5% normally) off of every sale that came from our domain. (blogs, forums, ect.. .)
There are still some new file host who offers this, but I think they have to buy an add-on for this feature. Unless the hosting script was custom made, but from what I can tell, everyone using the same cookie-cutter.

If you guys support domain sales in the future, I'd be more then happy to promote your host.

AHH Now I understand, ok. well we do now have our own custom made script we do not use the xfs script any longer. Once we get the bugs worked out, then yes I 100% woulod be interested in staring this type of service, please check back with us within a week or so, after we have had time to get current bugs fixed, then we can start on upgrading and making some more advances :)..Thanks for bringing this to our attention

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Waiting for FTp and upload fix....

Yea me too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back