Status
Not open for further replies.
It's more than complaints & having the files mirrored though.We're heading into the weekend & if people are getting the reached your daily limit message when they have downloaded 1 file or 0 files,they will complain to the admins of the boards.They'll say I'm posting premium only files and they'll put sharpfile on the banned host list.They will also ban me because premium only isn't allowed where I post.
If this doesn't get solved before the weekend gets rolling Friday evening I'll have no choice but to take my posts down to prevent that from happening.That is something I really don't want to do.I would much rather be ramping up for the weekend with new posts.
So please,any update on this situation would be appreciated.

Golf is too fast : above 50mbps
alpha is too slow: under 1mbps
fox : good

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 AM ----------

EDIT:
You have exceeded your daily download limit. Wait 24 hours.
I m Registered user
is this crazy?

Last edited:
I know what it's supposed to be.It's not working for a lot of people and they can't download or can only download 1 file and are told they have to wait 24 hours.

I would bet that everyone having this problem has this in the account section for "Traffic Available"
You see the N/A instead of a number.
3Ftb5.jpg

Sharpfile
I appreciate you want to make a change for the good of all
But we're all hoping it will not change the way users download for free, which is what many of us liked the sharpfile before the update now, I hope you can fix the download 1 file every 24 hours, because it really would be fatal to us all.
Greetings and I hope you tell us a great new news bye!

They haven't changed it to 24hours.It's just not working right.Here is a quote from sharpfile a few hours ago.

Are you premium, just checking and I will get that fixed now
Because we have it set at 50 GB per 24 hours for registered users
If they had it at 50GB,obviously something is wrong.Since mine has N/A.They didn't change to 1 file per 24 hours.That's not what I'm saying.

I think they have most of the bugs worked out but unfortunately the waiting is a bug that hasn't been worked out yet.
They want people to be able to download too.

From Our Coder:

Short Links - FIXED.

Folder pagination - FIXED.

FTP import - all files get transferred with 1 click.

frozen account stats - is this for everyone or particular users (please provide usernames if applicable)

remote uploads - the actual upload takes place but there appears to be a problem with the progress bar....looking into it now.

The progress bar on remote upload doesn't appear with the link like ftp ://...... but with other hosts or http:// it's works.

FTP speed GREAT................i think i fall in love with sharpfile wkwkkwwkkw

but it's still buggy oon file manager..sometimes the files are gone..

Last edited:
Cant Download Files This appears

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.

and also This You have exceeded your daily download limit. Wait 24 hours.

Fix this Sharpfile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back