Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bug:

The Export All and Export Folder do the same thing on root folder: Export ALL links.

Tried to export links in root folder, and got all links I have in my filemanager, on all folders....

And also, the exported links no longer appear in a pop-up/new window, but on the same window....

I did try myself.That's how I knew it was still doing it.
It's not supposed to be 1 file per hour.There should be a wait but as far as I know,it isn't supposed to be that long.

Sorry.I've been awake to long.

I went ahead and turned off the timer for now until its fixed..for all users :).. we are working hard still to get all right

BUT when its fixed there will be a download time for Free and Registered users but not premium..okay....

UPDATE:

Just got response from coder and I quote:

"Admin, I will have everything 100% fixed in the next 6-12 hours."
Unquote

We getting there guys, hang in nthere

About download time.. make it like before...

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Until free or reg user have traffic left make the wait time 1min max.

on August 1st this thread had 96 pages.We are now on page 199.And now,I'm going to sleep a few hours.
Have a good rest of the day everyone.

where is my money?X-(

yestarday account balance was correct BUT request payout not working appeared "Payout being processed" infinitely.....then you closed.

Today my account balance is 0$!!!

What is happening? when i fix account balance?

where is my money?X-(

yestarday account balance was correct BUT request payout not working appeared "Payout being processed" infinitely.....then you closed.

Today my account balance is 0$!!!

What is happening? when i fix account balance?

Have we ever NOT payed anyone their money ?/ We didn't even miss payments yesterday even with the problems we having..We always pay EVERYONE.

I have suggested for everyone to just stop and wait, There is NOTHING I can do until coder fixes it, if i had the knowledge I promise i would fix it personally, BUT I don't have the tech skills, the coder said earlier everything will be at 100% within 6-12 hours.

If you had payout yesterday or day before or day before or day before..etc.. Didnt you get paid ? So of course you will always be paid by us. I knwo your frsutrated, we are doing everythign in our power to get site to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back