Status
Not open for further replies.
bugs-missing list

bugs-missing list

1) please re-enable SF short links like http://sharpfile.com/12ab12ab as all go to nowhere now. Many posted SF links without the filename and now those files can not be accessed = not counted = no earnings HUGE affect. the short links worked before 2 days in old script

2) file manager when you browse files and click on page 2 it goes back to root

3) please add the boxes to save login for remote upload from other sources in my account.

Those boxes were located in my account in the old script for RS, filefactory etc.etc.

4) contact form in site is NOT working at all http://www.sharpfile.com/contact.php

message never send to support...........from urgent to non urgent and people can not reach you at all :(

you write message and goes to loop page :(

there are others but try to summarize

if possible temp.suspend site tonight also for small maintenance :)

from the ALL 4

the 1) is VERY IMPORTANT short links need to be re-enabled as many already posted SF links without the filename

hope this helps:sun:

bugs-missing list

1) please re-enable SF short links like http://sharpfile.com/12ab12ab as all go to nowhere now. Many posted SF links without the filename and now those files can not be accessed = not counted = no earnings HUGE affect. the short links worked before 2 days in old script

2) file manager when you browse files and click on page 2 it goes back to root

3) please add the boxes to save login for remote upload from other sources in my account.

Those boxes were located in my account in the old script for RS, filefactory etc.etc.

4) contact form in site is NOT working at all http://www.sharpfile.com/contact.php

message never send to support...........from urgent to non urgent and people can not reach you at all :(

you write message and goes to loop page :(

there are others but try to summarize

if possible temp.suspend site tonight also for small maintenance :)

from the ALL 4

the 1) is VERY IMPORTANT short links need to be re-enabled as many already posted SF links without the filename

hope this helps:sun:

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 :D

the amount from downloads get up at the report page , but in my account page the amount stay the same.... ?
ore is the amount at account page only one time updated a day?

Earlier they said the database is keeping track of everything,there is a problem with them getting from the database to the site.

I believe I saw some people earlier saying zoom wasn't working now.

hmmmm!!!!!!!!!
image.jpg

u limited it?
1 download per 1 Hour?

I have a question.Yesterday I was having a problem where after I downloaded a file & tried to download a second file I would get a message saying I was over my limit & it would make me wait 60 minutes before I could download again.
It's a minor inconvenience for me so I don't mind that being low priority.
My question is this. It is only happening to a small amount of users right ? That isn't happening to every non premium user trying to download files is it ?
If that's happening to all non premium users there are going to be a lot of pissed off downloaders.

lol,You posted yours while I was still writing mine.

Last edited:
I went ahead and turned off the timer for now until its fixed..for all users :).. we are working hard still to get all right

BUT when its fixed there will be a download time for Free and Registered users but not premium..okay....

UPDATE:

Just got response from coder and I quote:

"Admin, I will have everything 100% fixed in the next 6-12 hours."
Unquote

We getting there guys, hang in nthere

My question is this. It is only happening to a small amount of users right ? That isn't happening to every non premium user trying to download files is it ?

obviously its happening to all non premium users!

Please sharpfile.. if u had ur launch.. please fix the download problems.. if this happens. we will loose downloaders

about which download problem u r asking?

BUT when its fixed there will be a download time for Free and Registered users but not premium..okay....

please explain.. waht do u mean by "there will be a download time for Free and Registered users but not premium..okay...."

I figured that but it won't be 1 file an hour though,right ?
It will be about the same as it was the last couple days before the new script,right ?

It didn't change anything.I tried again & I'm still on a timer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back