Status
Not open for further replies.
plz sharpfile you desactivated the option of short links

mean whene the file have a long name prev we can remove just the name and the file still up but now they told me file not found activate it plz coz most of my file are just like that.

rapidshare, same error

yjec6.png

Hi Sharpfile. Thanks for payment.

I have some problems here:

Account balance: $-0

And my stats are frozen since yesterday. No more clicks since Sharpfile started maintenance.

Request payout is ok..if i haven't much money...this is the msg: You need a minimum balance of $25 to request a payout.

If i click to Renew....no frames open..i can't renew and extend premium account with my earning.
if i double click ti renew...the link open is: http://www.sharpfile.com/premium.php
Can u fix it?

What is donate?? is donate money to sharpfile or what??

Ftp works...OK
Zoon don't works.
JD plugins don't work.....plugins old.

ok guys, Just so you know I am reading all your posts and relaying this info back to coder, justw anted you to know I am not ignoring you, and please know that just because I am not answering each individual post separately, I am reading it and we are gonna fix it ok ":)

Hi Sharpfiles
I am using Windows server and uplado files using filezilla as we know zoom is not working ATM
FTP speed OK and not a problem.. but files are not showing up in my files after complete to filezilla

please reply why it is happening ?

EDIT: Its taking too much time to show up files in my Files :(

plz sharpfile you desactivated the option of short links

mean whene the file have a long name prev we can remove just the name and the file still up but now they told me file not found activate it plz coz most of my file are just like that.

+ 1

me too all my files posted r in short link format :(:(

i donoo what to do...every file showing error now

also pls add copy files to folder option for back up

presently only move files to folder option available

please when you have time fix problems with z-o-o-m uploader... :)

that's z-o-o-m's admin that's gotta fix it, not sharpfile.

they need to adjust their plugin's code for the new script

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Hi Sharpfiles
I am using Windows server and uplado files using filezilla as we know zoom is not working ATM
FTP speed OK and not a problem.. but files are not showing up in my files after complete to filezilla

please reply why it is happening ?

EDIT: Its taking too much time to show up files in my Files :(

You need to go to "My Files" and click the "[Import FTP Files]" option. ;)

tmp3ad4.png

Otherwise, they'll never show up on your filemanager.

You need to go to "My Files" and click the "[Import FTP Files]" option. ;)

tmp3ad4.png

Otherwise, they'll never show up on your filemanager.

Yeah Its working now.. Thanks for Clear :sun:

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

BTW Sharpfile are you going to remove "create download link" option for premium users ?
and direct link avail for 24 hours only ?? I think this should be remove for premium users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back