Status
Not open for further replies.
well , Just woke up, and seems Sharpfile2 been busy.. The script looks good but I see there are some issues and we are working on it.
Ohh and dont worry about your money, we have all the old records saved, so we do have records of all stats and money and you will be paid guys, Like always :)

Please Stand By:

well , Just woke up, and seems Sharpfile2 been busy.. The script looks good but I see there are some issues and we are working on it.
Ohh and dont worry about your money, we have all the old records saved, so we do have records of all stats and money and you will be paid guys, Like always :)

Please Stand By:

thank for info please check on ip bans also .. cheers sharpfile :)

i have a question:
my premium will expire in few days. i was renewing it and i clicked on "Request payout" and immediatly appeared "payment is being processed".
Usually after clicking on "Request payout" you was able to choose "Renew premium account".. now what can i do?

can you answer me? its important

Hi sharpfile,

The most important : The upload.

And i don't upload anything by remote upload torrent upload or ftp.

Am i the only one ?

Cordially !

Dear, SharpFile. My account is "ON HOLD" :((

I am sooo sorry, please email admin@sharpfile.com with your username at sharpfile so I can add you immediately.. Also, I have over 50 PM's and I will get to them please just be patient with me guys, responding to everyone right now and working on site at same time, and drinking coffee and eating breakfast, and looks like I need to start praying :)

Please Stand By:

oh yes im sure about that i see a lot of good resolution of old problem, first of all finally one good uplaode speed without problem and good graphic aspect now :)

continue in this was bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back