Status
Not open for further replies.
sharpfile seems interesting...
gonna try it out soon...
:)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

May I know how long is the file expiration for the registered user?
|
14 days for registered and Forever for Premium. We believe we offer a good price on the premium, so it's worth a few dollars to have unlimited storage forever :)

I think sharpfile Support can better tell whats the exact download speed is!

so wait for their reply

btw for me it was 400kbps as a registered user

for me some time ago as a registered was 700 kb/s.
yesterday when i tried to recheck the speed was from 150 to 190 kb/s. not steady though. it was going up and down.

Please move France to group A quickly!!!

Huge traffic coming in from France.... please move it to group A today, so we can enjoy an awesome weekend!!

:sun: :sun:

I think sharpfile Support can better tell whats the exact download speed is!

so wait for their reply

btw for me it was 400kbps as a registered user

100 and 200 are the speeds.They became the set speeds a few days ago when sharpfile started selling premium again.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,............. :D

We are working on it now, the coder this morning said 24-48 hours.. I will announce to you the second I know when,because then the site will be down for 2-4 hours while integrating new script.Wait for announcement, I promise not much longer..

Also, One day this week we are gonna hold some more contests and give out some FREE Premium accounts :) And maybe even some CASH!!!!
But I mean only if you guys want some cash ? =)

means today ore tomorrow the new script ?

^ in 8 hours latest if what the coder said is true. But then again, always take these deadlines with a grain of salt.

But it's probably going to happen soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back