Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think " YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT "ON HOLD", CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR." will fixed as a whole for everyone that has it, or should we PM you our account info to be fixed manually? @ Sharpfile-2

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT "ON HOLD", CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR.

do you think " YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT "ON HOLD", CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR." will fixed as a whole for everyone that has it, or should we PM you our account info to be fixed manually? @ Sharpfile-2

YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN PUT "ON HOLD", CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR."

have same problem without doing or sharing account at all! without abusing or doing something other

ticket sent via website.....and pm's sent also here to SF,SF2

:( :(

No need to pm at this point - I can see the list and we are investigating. It looks like the people on the list have multiple sharpfile accounts (which is not allowed of course) - if you use the same ip to log into more than one account the system flags it and puts the account on hold. Not sure yet if this is 100% the problem. Can anyone who has this issue and does have multiple accounts please contact me via pm with the header 'multiple accounts' - no action will be taken against anyone, we just need to know to help us trace the issue - cheers :sun:

No need to pm at this point - I can see the list and we are investigating. It looks like the people on the list have multiple sharpfile accounts (which is not allowed of course) - if you use the same ip to log into more than one account the system flags it and puts the account on hold. Not sure yet if this is 100% the problem. Can anyone who has this issue and does have multiple accounts please contact me via pm with the header 'multiple accounts' - no action will be taken against anyone, we just need to know to help us trace the issue - cheers :sun:

i only have 1 account. so i dont think that might be the problem, not sure about everyone else.

Sharpfile-2 In edit file page, I saw this "prevent copying" and "opt-in/revenue-share" What does it mean???

Just means you have a choice - you can allow people to add your files to their own account and share them, and if you do then you receive 50% of the earnings those 'copied' files make and the 'copier' gets the other 50%. You can say no if you wish and your files will not be able to be copied internally to someone else's account. :sun:

Just to re-state ...
No earnings have been lost - just some people are not seeing everything yet. If for some reason anyone does loose anything we will make it right manually from out old records.

I have only one account sharpfile and i have the same problem :/

Username : jayjay

Text in menu bar - done

referrals - fixed.

60 second timer resets - fixed.

register.php - username taken - fixed.

Cap Downloads bug - fixed.

2GB cut-off - there don't appear to be any files over 1gb uploaded (this was the developer's response).

have been extremely PATIENT 25 fucking DAYS to see something today......

and now system

puts ACCOUNTS ON HOLD:facepalm::facepalm:

plz tell the coder to fix all these

T O D A Y

never used 2nd account might my cousin registered one but never used anything on that one

details sent via pm to sf.

thanks

Please check the download does not work now part of the counter when you enter the captcha says

The following link will be available for your IP for the next 24 hours

You have exceeded your download limit. Wait 59 minutes.

Want to enjoy unlimited downloads with no wait times. Buy a premium account today!

it made a link for me but when I clicked the link it said the page I'm looking for is unavailable.I refreshed the page and got this message.
You have exceeded your download limit. Wait 60 minutes

74OMV.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back