Status
Not open for further replies.
its not direct downloads create a download link and direct download.hotfile.com's hotlink real direct download : )

How other way?...for me doesn't works....can't RU to other sites...i get .html page instead full file

what do you guys mean? you wanna remote upload from other filehosts into sharpfile?

if that's it, then just fill your premium logins on your account settings (rapidshare, netload, hotfile, etc....). and save the settings.

then, all you need to do is put the links you want to remote in the remote upload box.....

what do you guys mean? you wanna remote upload from other filehosts into sharpfile?

if that's it, then just fill your premium logins on your account settings (rapidshare, netload, hotfile, etc....). and save the settings.

then, all you need to do is put the links you want to remote in the remote upload box.....

No...it's the other way...try to RU from sharpfile to any other place and you'll find won't work( this thing it's possible only with "direct download" enabled which here don't works)

No...it's the other way...try to RU from sharpfile to any other place and you'll find won't work( this thing it's possible only with "direct download" enabled which here don't works)

Direct download is only for you to download as premium. If you wanna remote upload from sharpfile into another host, you have to use the same old method: http:// user : pass @sharpfile.com link ...

and that works.

only on a few hosts it doesnt work, like ul.to, but that's not sharpfile's fault.... it's ul.to's script....

Last edited:
Direct download is only for you to download as premium. If you wanna remote upload from sharpfile into another host, you have to use the same old method: http:// user : pass @sharpfile.com link ...

and that works.

only on a few hosts it doesnt work, like ul.to, but that's on sharpfile's fault.... it's ul.to's script....

Please tell me with what host it works? I tried with Rapidgator, Turbobit, Filefactory, Bitshare, Freakshare, Netload and not one of those works and yes, we all know "the same old method" "user:pass@host"
P.S. Sharpfile it's the only host that does not work...

Yep...just buyed a 120days premium...and i buyed special to use direct download....

I just went through all the back end settings and checked to see if there's a problem with direct downloads - everything is set up correctly so I just don't know why it's not working for you. I think someone else mentioned this, but did you actually enable direct downloads for your premium account ? If not then you need to log into sharpfile - go to your 'my account' page and tick the box 'Direct downloads (Premium only)', then save settings (the yellow button below the box you just ticked) and you should be good to go :sun:

PS: if it still won't work then log out and log back in - if it still won't work then you may need to clear your cookies in your browser.

A friendly message for all our affiliates and premium members ...

It's important to keep your sharpfile log in details safe and secure - if we find that an account has been leaked and is being used by lots of ip's to download lots of stuff, we have no choice but to suspend the account. We are taking a lenient approach to this right now, and we will do our best to contact the true owner of a leaked account, but in the end it is your responsibility to keep your account private. It is good practice to not use the same username for your file host that you use in the forums (threads like this !).
As I said, this is just a friendly heads-up - we have not had this happen too much yet, but as sharpfile grows, so might the problem.
Cheers :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back