Status
Not open for further replies.
You beat me to the punch Sharpfile.I was about to tell him the exact same thing about the download totals.
Since I have only uploaded requested files only a couple people are downloading it made it easy for me to notice it is showing total views,not just completed downloads.

This is just my opinion of course but if it were me, I would wait until Monday or Tuesday to install the new script.That way you have several days to tweak it and be in good shape for next weekend,

You beat me to the punch Sharpfile.I was about to tell him the exact same thing about the download totals.
Since I have only uploaded requested files only a couple people are downloading it made it easy for me to notice it is showing total views,not just completed downloads.

This is just my opinion of course but if it were me, I would wait until Monday or Tuesday to install the new script.That way you have several days to tweak it and be in good shape for next weekend,

lol..Thanks for your help :)

Yea, I just got done talking with the coder and he says we need 2-3 days more to make sure we do this right and have minimal down time.

So we do know why the uploads stopped completely lastnight and earlier, and honestly I do expect it to happen again while using this old script, BUT now we know what it is and can fix it when it happens right away, as far as the uploads being slow, still not completely sure why that is, because we do have many many BIG file servers running... I did go today and got more new servers at a company that other places that have good speeds use, so maybe that will help us ..Crossing fingers... Between all these new file servers and new script and the great support we get from you guys, I believe Sharpfile can be great very soon !!!! :D

@Stiven your welcome. But please delete your payment stats IN YOUR POST. We doNT want that as public knowledge.How much you make is your priaVATE business :).. THANKS AGAIN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back