Status
Not open for further replies.
jdownloader is not very well liked by filehost holders because it allows you to download without seeing advertisements

maybe suggest them to make a bar in the top of the program to show ads from website it currently downloads from ? =)

btw reports page is now improved with daily stats and it looks much better now although the downloads count is a little less then before a script change with more stuff posted but i guess it will be the same again once all servers and system work without any interrups and bugs. keep it up sharpfile :)

Hi boyz,

delete file not work.

edit : in "Recent Downloads (Past 24 hours)", i have more 300 download.

But count just 75 download, please explain.

"2012-08-12 / 75 / $0.XX0 / $0.000 $0.XX"

Last edited:
thnks for helping as always :) and also plz chk ur PM i have replyed u..

and also say hello to ur family for me :)
Hello.gif

flash upload

its shows
"time left: 0 s"
Transfer rate: 0 B/s",

but i do upload.
in the status column i have updates with the percentage update working, as also below the 2 white (or/and) green bars, the update works also.

kind strange.
using firefox 15.0 beta on win7 64 bit.
(maybe also its my crappy pc. who knows)

flash upload

its shows
"time left: 0 s"
Transfer rate: 0 B/s",

but i do upload.
in the status column i have updates with the percentage update working, as also below the 2 white (or/and) green bars, the update works also.

kind strange.
using firefox 15.0 beta on win7 64 bit.
(maybe also its my crappy pc. who knows)

hmm that is strange I will pass this to coder...

Attention
Also, I just had a thought, the few people that are complaining about their downloads stats. The DEFAULT payment method is MIX, so if you dont chnage that your downloads pay 50% NOT 100% like on PPD plan. The mix pays 50% downloads and 25% sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back