Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , our coder will be awake in just a couple hours, and I am going to give him a new list of bugs and we will be able to get most fixed today :)

The RU is only thing that will take until Sunday to be at 100%

You're saying you allowed him to sleep ?
You shouldn't let him sleep until he fixes everything. ;)

this guy (sharpfile1,sharpfile2) is the best support ever on the history of filehost support, two thumbs up dude...if i have more than 2 hand i give u more thumbs hahahahah

I thought sharpfile coder was a superman way people r shouting with the problems 24x7 and even some nastly comments from some down trodden kids .

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

divinee u can use ur devine hand to clap :)

just found one bug though u can fix it when ya loike no hurries .

when i ftp upload and if on same time i keep refreshing my files page in sharpfile account i do keep getting same file many times with different filesize . so tat willl consume ur server space unneccessary

regards

Modified

much much better.
but now it lost the bevel symmetry. check the top right and bottom right of the background as also the left side from top to bottom of the background.

if its ok with you, send me a pm here with the link where you'll upload the psd with the background so i'll fix it and send it back to you. (no other layers. only the background with the settings so i fine tune it)

Hey Noia,
I think this version will make you happy. I have edited the last one and updated this one according to you. I hope this will help me to win one month premium account. Thank you.

sharpfile-banner.gif

lmao..You guys are fun..lol =) ok Sharpfile-2 and I are getting to work trying to get Sharpfile.com right for you guys and your users.. Now get out there and make some Sales today, We need them now to pay for all this coding being done..lol

just found one bug though u can fix it when ya loike no hurries .

when i ftp upload and if on same time i keep refreshing my files page in sharpfile account i do keep getting same file many times with different filesize . so tat willl consume ur server space unneccessary

regards

yeah please check it

1. ¿Affiliate program continue with the same earnings that the principal post? I can´t see in the web.
2. ¿A registered user can upload files 1GB+ and an unregistered user can download files 1GB+ and this files be counted?

heres a new bug, when ftp uploading.. sometimes the file will register in the filemanager as a certain amount of mb's.. then when completed.. it stays with that certain amount of mb, but in reality its the full size.

heres a new bug, when ftp uploading.. sometimes the file will register in the filemanager as a certain amount of mb's.. then when completed.. it stays with that certain amount of mb, but in reality its the full size.

That's a weird one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back