Sharpfile.co Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Sharpfile.com here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 comments
Guys, site is new. Still working out some kinks. Defo not ready for the warriors at wjunction just yet. Will try to make the site perfect with regards to user space and everything else before we launch a thread on wjunction.

If you want to make any suggestions please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sharpfile.com - Suggestions/Questions

Guys, site is new. Still working out some kinks. Defo not ready for the warriors at wjunction just yet. Will try to make the site perfect with regards to user space and everything else before we launch a thread on wjunction.

If you want to make any suggestions please do not hesitate to let me know.

I have some suggestions...

1. Promote banners (468x60, 728x90, 125x125)
2. Quick support (I have sent emails, but no one answer me)
3. A "news"...
4. Liberty Reserve/WebMoney/Alertpay payment/buy premium options

And some questions:
1. Adult files are allowed?
2. Any torrent leech option?

Good luck!

Sharpfile.com - Suggestions/Questions 2

sharp.JPG

Guys, before launching on wjunction I want the following things from you guys:

1) What should the pps be on a hybrid model
2) Please tell me very coherently what files limits you think should be set for free:registered:premium
3) Price points for premium memberships and what the time should be?

We currently have it set at:

7 Days: $3
14 Days: $5
30 Days: $9
120 Days: $15

The 7 day membership is selling like crazy, but others not so much.

7 Up, please pm me with any other design changes you think I should make.

Thanks for all your help guys, and as stated don't worry we wont launch on wjunction without making sure things are alriiite.

We will be getting the uploader name removed asap.

1) We have also increased the storage space to 100gb
2) And File upload slots to 25.

Anything else you guys can suggest?

i think the space is a little small,min 300G-500G,and the upload method should add the ftp,or the remote upload add slot to 50(u can check the blu-ray forum,the file always split > 40 parts)

a bug,Group A+B+C include all countries?i guess u miss Group D,rest of the world

1) Currently it is only on hybrid.
2) Have changed registered users to 500gb of storage space
3) Upload slots have been increased to 50.
4) We should be adding the ftp upload option next month.

Enzo, are you currently a member? If you are please pm me here as I think I know who you are and have not recieved responses to my emails to you.

Send.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

I received my first payment. Thank you to SharpFile.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I received my first payment. Thank you to SharpFile.

thanks for ur hared work
in my opinion,free users limit should be set 1G,and need the z-o-o-m & jdownloader support

Last edited:
For me the most important thing is the free user download limit (and daily traffic limit) - 100mb filesize is way too low. Previous hosts I have worked with have usually offered at least 400mb, and up to 1gig (selectable by the affiliate in some cases), and that seemed to work out just fine for everyone.
The daily (or whatever period it is) cap needs to be scrapped or upped by a huge amount - x10 at least.

The above is (as far as I know lol) the only reason I've not tried you so far - I am aware of your personal rep over at dp and am watching this one with genuine interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back