SharingZone.net - Alternatives & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

If you would like to suggest alternatives to users (NO REFERRAL LINKS) then by all means please do so using this thread OR if you wish to discuss SharingZone.net use this thread.

Stay on topic & do not post referral links.

Thank you.

SharingZone.net affiliate program
Alternatives to SharingZone.net
SharingZone.net alternatives

6 comments
Appreciate it Hawk ,

as i know many webmasters were using them include me. it seems they gone like few other ones too without paying the last payments so this thread is also can be used for any news from them too .

Thanks again.

alternatives is only few (which still active):
friendlyduck (dot) com- 10-12,5 EUR/trial
mediaklondike.com - 20$/trial

How I know some affiliate systems offer to join them only for big players such as filestube.com, torrentz.eu, rapidlibrary.com, etc.
And other affiliates is invite only :)

Bumping this up.

The products we as "download sites" can promote is pretty limited and it's hard to convert our traffic. As some of you know I have first hand experience with converting this traffic and also I have been looking for new networks.

Friendlyduck still converts but with horrible rates, even with the custom landing pages I created.

Mediaklondike has good payments but the landing pages they use are rehashed, and they hardly convert either and on top of that the members area is a bunch of free software products and linking to paid websites such as netflix.

I and a few others decided to create our own network, a affiliate network from download affiliates for download affiliates. We know what converts, and we test with our own traffic first to get the best possible conversion rates.

We are still wrapping everything up and should be available within 2 weeks from now. Feel free to PM me and I will update you on the progress.

This network has it's own merchant account for payments, which means we never have to deal with third-party websites that could block us, slow down conversions etc...

We have white label websites which means we can customize landing pages for your website, which will create amazing conversion rates.

Get ready because this is going to change your income.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back