Sharing Copyrighted Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorselDersler

Hello. I just want to learn that can I share copyrighted adult images by showing a link it's own site? I will fix a link which site established the images. It is legal please?

11 comments
Most adult sites have already a watermark on the picture, so linking to them is superfluous. Some won't even like deeplinking (as it's called). If you want to be safe, see if there is an affiliate program available so you can link the promotional material.

But then again, places like Tumblr are an hotbed of copyright violations and it seems nobody cares. Furthermore, single pictures would be less frowned upon than whole galleries.

Most adult sites have already a watermark on the picture, so linking to them is superfluous. Some won't even like deeplinking (as it's called). If you want to be safe, see if there is an affiliate program available so you can link the promotional material.

But then again, places like Tumblr are an hotbed of copyright violations and it seems nobody cares. Furthermore, single pictures would be less frowned upon than whole galleries.

Hi sniffdog. I won't add to link to pics. I only share the owner site's link below the pics like that: Images are copyrighted by somesite.com

I wanted to say this. Is it legal and any problem for my site? Any way to share copyrighted images on my own site safely?

Last edited:
Most likely you won't get permission. But as said, see if they have an affiliate program and you can use their promotional content legally. And perhaps people will sign up for that site and you'll receive a commission.

In short, no it would not be legal unless the owner of the site gave you permission. I highly doubt they'll give you permission though if you're using these to produce revenue. Like others have said, contact the owners of these sites to see if they have an affiliate program.

Is it for commercial or non commercial use? If it is for commercial use then it'll violate copyright issues.
However, if it is for non commercial use. you will still need to ask for the owners permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back