sharevid.com why does not work?
do not load the video, and you can not see here is an example

http://sharevid.co/c6s7neldftpk.html

work fine from our end

.MKV file is supported or no?

we support mkv

subtitles?

maybe in future

the converter should convert any format over video hosters i know which is simiular to this does it i just uploaded a mkv file and hasent been converted yet

yes that right now we keep original formal we dont convert to mp4

code embed 2 not work

check again

Hi can you please help me? I whant to upload to youre host but i dont understand why do i have to wait for the entire file do load before the actual video starts to play can you please fix this ? To start the video after a seconds of bufering if you understand me. An do you count the view of a file as a non afk file? Or the files nedd to be downloaded to count as an active file.

Hi can you please help me? I whant to upload to youre host but i dont understand why do i have to wait for the entire file do load before the actual video starts to play can you please fix this ? To start the video after a seconds of bufering if you understand me. An do you count the view of a file as a non afk file? Or the files nedd to be downloaded to count as an active file.

Check this thread.
http://www.wjunction.com/53-technical-help-desk-support/166683-avidemux-encodes.html

lib3rty1 im sorry but i dont understand that treath becouse im not using any avidemux etc every where i upload my mp4 file the streaming works ok only on this host i have to wait for the file to complety download after the streameang actualy begens. So its a problem from the hosting part not from my file.

Last edited:
Depends what setup they have if they can enable pseudo steaming if they can handle bit range requests also if they do re encode the uploaded videos if they do move the moov atom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back