ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For how many times you received your payments from our host until now?

Where are the people that got paid countless times?
==============================================================

Payments will be made after the listing on flippa is finished.

0 Times i am waiting.....

0 i think,but if guys have already receive money,they are well hide.

You need to give us a Date for payment it's not our business to know when your listing on flippa is finish .
And if you sell your Host,how we can be sure receive money???

So you need to be clear and tell us when you pay us and if you want pay us !!

How can I unpublish some of my folders? :D 'Cause it's very funny... I tried one public link, and I can now list all my folders just with the one link to one folder :D

Well look at it this way. Once the site is "so called sold", old owner isn't obligated to pay you anything since he no longer owns it and neither is the new owner because "owed payments" I'm sure is not part of the transaction deal.

Nobody is getting jack. Stop falling for these new hosts. Suck it up and start using a host that's been around for a number of years and is proven to actually pay. Even if it isn't something you're used to, time to get used to change.

33 MB/s upload, finally.... But...

How can I unpublish some of my folders? :D 'Cause it's very funny... I tried one public link, and I can now list all my folders just with the one link to one folder :D

I would recommend to the administrators or moderators once again to close this thread for a new host who already is making excuses why people aren't being paid. If they could not pay anyone then they had no business starting a thread knowing this. Surely they didn't expect they would be raking in the $$$ within less than a month of starting this thread especially when they don't have the infrastructure to support uploaders.

As always, I recommend closing it and if payments are resolved allow them to open it back up. No sense in letting another new host burn people again. I'm keeping my eye on 3 other hosts too and so far they're leaning towards the same thing.

This is what I do with my $ 45?

Who will pay?

Reguest Payout
Not working for me
Not active

Whatever you say
Like I said at the wall!
Would you give money
Tell our duty to cherish

Dear Community,

ShareUpload.com is now under new ownership and will process payments to all affiliates within 3 working days.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

I scored $ 19 in your account when in fact in the report are $ 23, where they went to the other end earnings thing is not to ask why the payment does not reach $ 20

So I also take it earnings are currently on pause? Before I deleted my files my earnings did not move and stayed the same for 2 days straight.

if i receive first payment possible i restart upload but big doubt to receive it ....

One day already pass for pay affiliate, and nothing received .wait and see

Well I already stated a while ago if I got burned by another host who is earning money from my own copyright digital artworks that I create and own without paying me a penny is getting taken to court.

I currently have 3 hosts I'm filing a lawsuit against because they are profiting from my works and not paying what I'm owed. Going to end up costing them a lot more than the small amount of $$$ they owe me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back