ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload is very slow :/

immagine2ou.png

Stooky said:
Imagine what your upload speed would be if you didn't have 9 files uploading at the same time. Probably why other members can't get stuff uploaded either from spam uploaders.

I had 6 parts in uploading... with other websites I get more than 2 MB/s for part :/

Now I'm uploading ONLY one part and upload speed is at 60KB/s !

hahahaha G4U55 you say upload is very slow with this speed, i have try shareupload now, upload files from loca, and remote url upload, 1 KB/s what must i say? :D
I have try it for a week, they have the same problem now, i can inly say, bye bye shareupload :D

BB :)

@ Shareupload

Question:

1. Your PPD affiliate count all downloads from same ip? or have limitation earn/ip day ?

2. When fix ftp ?

3. Warez is tollerate (allowed) ?

Thanks

1. Your PPD affiliate count all downloads from same ip? or have limitation earn/ip day ?

they count one unique file per unique IP address every 24 hours.

i am waiting my payment requested since the 08/08 .
But if he waiting money about premium sales we can wait long time before to be pay..
he is never here and say nothing about payment delay
So my opinion is to not use this host until he pay us .

i am waiting my payment requested since the 08/08 .
But if he waiting money about premium sales we can wait long time before to be pay..
he is never here and say nothing about payment delay
So my opinion is to not use this host until he pay us .

For how many times you received your payments from our host until now?

Where are the people that got paid countless times?
==============================================================

Payments will be made after the listing on flippa is finished.

For those waiting on a payment, give it a short amount of time to see. You already know the site is getting sold and who know's the fate of what they plan on doing from here on out.

People can hardly get files uploaded, still no FTP and people waiting on payments. My advice would be, don't upload here until you have legit people coming forth with true information. Like I mentioned previously, I'll tell folks how my experience has gone with this host during a trial run and I don't mind a trial run cause I'm already using a fabulous host for a couple years now who is running properly, always pays on time and never makes any excuses.

You have to look at it this way when choosing a host. Give them a try and if there are problems immediately, there will be problems continually and still be problems down the road. This is the case in every single new host that shows up here so just take people's advice who've been dealing with hosts a long time.

Right now they are not in a position to be a good host. If there are problems with uploading, there will be no uploaders using them. If no uploaders are using them, there will be no premium sales to help the host grow. I personally have had problems trying to upload to them every day since they opened here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back