ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said you need to change that text. When you're uploading it says sharing is disabled and the files can only be downloaded by the uploader.

Many people are going to think sharing is disabled because it says sharing is disabled then go with another host.

When the FTP is up and running and remote upload is a bit faster and more stable I'll make a jump to you 100%. I like the format so far from what I've tested. I make a lot of money on my work, so that will mean more money for us both.

remote upload

Just registered and wanted to upload file with remote upload, uploaded, but file size is not right only kb, but has to be mb,gb.

im quite astonished that users actually post their username here !! easy pray for hackers ! you really have no right to complain after being so careless ! PM the username to owner at least !

Wait, what? You don't have approval yet to payout through Paypal your only listed payout option? Paypal isn't approving file host companies anymore.

Again I'll hold off, I'm seeing some repeat patterns of some other very familiar hosts that did not last long.

Wait, what? You don't have approval yet to payout through Paypal your only listed payout option? Paypal isn't approving file host companies anymore.

Again I'll hold off, I'm seeing some repeat patterns of some other very familiar hosts that did not last long.

It's everyone's decision if they want to use the service or not. Until now we paid everyone, and we didn't had any problem and this will not take very long to send the money.

dought people dont know whats going down paypal moneybrookers and some over payment walls is pulling out

People do know the problems. But as long as paypal is the leader in payments, we cannot do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back