Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
i too think the ratio between sale and LD rate is not working well. my Ratio is decreasing day by despite having sale regularly ! i had 2 x 6month sale on Sunday, yet the next day my ratio had dropped by 5% again !!

please check this sharefalre ! system is faulty !

Sorry but ranking systems are lame. Very rarely will anyone be making the advertisement earnings of $33 per 1000 downloads. Hosts always like to throw out the largest earning number possible but never discusses that there are other such obstacles like ranking systems that will halt you from earning that $33.

My id is 26965402 letitbit.net I solucionated the problem my webmoney can you send me the money?

Greetings from Argentina

Last edited:
In Maximum:

Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 25%. When it reaches 10%,Your account will be moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
If You wish to work as before, for % from downloads, You will need to increase volume of sales to increase the coefficient.

¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hello,

I'm in normal but the most time I had Paper status.

Can you tell me why and how status varies?

1169994726.PNG

thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back