Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's problem with z-o-o-m, found on their forum :
Z-o-o-m developer:
"shareflare is very bad server, it usually does not work via browser either"

:/

Is it me or is this site all over the place? On the opening of the site it says"welcome to vip-files!". There is no register button that I can see lol. Anyone else noticing this?

It's problem with z-o-o-m, found on their forum :
Z-o-o-m developer:
"shareflare is very bad server, it usually does not work via browser either"

:/

I never had a problem upload with z-o-o-m to shareflare or letitbit. Their server is good..got 4-6mb upload to letitbit or shareflare from nl.

[slide]http://i48.tinypic.com/2hzsbvk.jpg[/slide]

Itś weired, since from my OVH server it works nicely, but from FDC-Servers dont work, traceroute is weired too, it's stop on adult-serv.com or something like that... LoL

hello thank you for giving me shareflare updated the gains of the past but now I realize I have another problem .... suddenly my status went to tin though sales accounts are good please check thank you in advance ... tatino111@hotmail.it id 18156111

All these filehosters on this forum and going down one by one. Only a matter of time before they all close up. Seems the filehosters on this forum are plagued.

hello thank you for giving me shareflare updated the gains of the past but now I realize I have another problem .... suddenly my status went to tin though sales accounts are good please check thank you in advance ... tatino111@hotmail.it id 18156111
all ok, your status rises

We have a temporary problem with the statistics in the near future the problem will be resolved, the money will appear on your balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back