Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I have not been paid out for weeks??????????

After i complain here i get paid out 1 time only, after that i have not been paid again for weeks.

Why must we come here to moan to get paid?????

how much days you take in payout by alertpay?

Forever!! they said they have some issue with alertpay. With paypal they dont like to pay either.

I'm complaining obviously since i have NOT been paid.

Are you starting to get the idea now??

I couldn't care less if you have been paid or not since my main concern is if I have been paid.

I'm sorry if that is difficult for you to grasp.

Try this.... Imagine you did not get paid???

There you go...did that help??

I'm complaining obviously since i have NOT been paid.

Are you starting to get the idea now??

I couldn't care less if you have been paid or not since my main concern is if I have been paid.

I'm sorry if that is difficult for you to grasp.

Try this.... Imagine you did not get paid???

There you go...did that help??
say me your login

188073673f02009c37ec7a67ba91737c113.png

See? At first three days earnings was normal and from 2012-03-06 all earnings is shit. I uploading same files to same places and in other hosts who I'm working with I earning good as usual but not in shareflare...

You probably won't get your money.

I would suggest you look at other filehosts.

They have not paid me still, even after they claimed that after i pm them on here they would pay out.

You probably won't get your money.

I would suggest you look at other filehosts.

They have not paid me still, even after they claimed that after i pm them on here they would pay out.
you got money 2012-03-06 .
more you did not demand payment, You may request payment after counting statistics. you get the money on Monday. And do not mislead people, that we do not pay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back