Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload by FTP very Slow From USA, Please Opent Client FTP IP 88.xxx.xxx.xxx , i think it so good ( upload from USA 6Mb/s ) ! All server for FTP client very slow! (74.147.xxx.xxx) very slow and slow and slow

231811_tn.jpg

what is this DAMN slow download speed with 10gbit rdp. (letitbit download speed)

Upload by FTP very Slow From USA, Please Opent Client FTP IP 88.xxx.xxx.xxx , i think it so good ( upload from USA 6Mb/s ) ! All server for FTP client very slow! (74.147.xxx.xxx) very slow and slow and slow
OMG, you should be banned from the USA to upload at all :facepalm:

We have problems with the statistics, after solving the problem of statistics will be recalculated.

Sorry Shareflare, but we hear this words from more than 40 days !!!!

Our Questions will be continue until Letitbit & Shareflare Give us deadline or any date to solve this problems and everything will be OK !

We are patient for days not for months or maybe years !!! No any stability in working with Letitbit & Shareflare !!! Although You are Pay every week perfectly , but its not enough :facepalm:

Best Regards,

hey shareflare, i cant login to sf panel. everytime i put my login data and enter it just reload again to login page. Care to take a look. Sent you my login data.

Edit : fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back