Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thks for your info :) because I dont see "pay by SMS" menu outside the download page.Only PayPal -Buy Through Reseller-WebMoney-Free-CreditCard .Could you tell me where it is?
Now I understand for the character "HU" : maybe Hungary :D

I think "Pay by SMS" would appear in some country such as my country. I can see it in the download page. I even got 0.87$ sale from PH (Is it Philippine?).

da90fc0d57be9e0c24449a58578f51eb_40776732.6a7d07a980.700x0.jpg

8a9a4ce261f9a98c3675a0a90061b469_40776776.6a7d07a980.jpg

Please explain how to calculate to the result $ 0.49?

Thanks, Shareflare!!

How can I make remote from uploaded.to to shareflare..

I tryed
Code:
[URL="http://ACCOUNTNAME:PASSWORD@uploaded.to/file/%27%27FILE"]http://ACCOUNTNAME@ASSWORD@uploaded.to/file/''FILE[/URL]''
and no success. I have PREMIUM on uploaded..

Please teach me.

Hey ShareFlare supporter, I've linked my ShareFlare acccount with LetItBit account and transfer my files to ShareFlare. Everything seems to be OK, except one thing. I've tried to download one of my own files that were copied, but when the counter reach 0, it's reset to 45 seconds. What the hell is happening? Is that link faked?

This problem could make user loose belief on you. Fix it soon...

How can I make remote from uploaded.to to shareflare..

I tryed
Code:
[URL="http://ACCOUNTNAME:PASSWORD@uploaded.to/file/%27%27FILE"]http://ACCOUNTNAME@ASSWORD@uploaded.to/file/''FILE[/URL]''
and no success. I have PREMIUM on uploaded..

Please teach me.
it should be
Code:
username:password@

but I don't think it will work on shareflare, you need a direct download link to the file

Also, not work.. :(
I know it doesn't work because I tried too (with other hosts), I am only able to remote upload from Depositfiles with direct link, nothing else worked so far... Did you try with direct link from uploaded? I am not premium there so I can't check it...

Do not use this account for weeks and platinum, start uploading, downloading and more sales and everyday low 1 rank me ... why?
qlxFn.jpg

I know it doesn't work because I tried too (with other hosts), I am only able to remote upload from Depositfiles with direct link, nothing else worked so far... Did you try with direct link from uploaded? I am not premium there so I can't check it...

Yes, I tryed but my remoted file is 23 KB, so it doesn't work..

Do not use this account for weeks and platinum, start uploading, downloading and more sales and everyday low 1 rank me ... why?
qlxFn.jpg
you should have taken a screenshot of the download count too, you probably have MANY downloads, right?

Similar thing happened to my account, at first while I still hadn't distributed many links I was getting very few downloads a day and I was platinum with no sales made. Then my download count raised very much and I made some cheap sales and my status is dropping since. But I am not upset like you because it is very logical - their system is set up in a way that your status has to compensate for the sales you bring in. The more downloads you get, the more sales you need to compensate, so even if you show this screenshot with 3-4 sales a day, you don't even show/say how expensive the sales are and how much you earn. So let's suppose your sales are cheap ones ~2$ each, then 3 sales are 6$, but you have 1000 downloads at 0.01 per download so you earned 10$ that day. Isn't it now obvious why your level dropped? They lost 4$ from you that day, so they compensate for it by dropping you another level down. And you even have days with 0 sales, on these days they lose way more from you...

Hi Shareflare
please help?
Account has been blocked.please check.
I have multiple accounts but I am not referral.
ID: xolokop
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey ShareFlare supporter, I've linked my ShareFlare acccount with LetItBit account and transfer my files to ShareFlare. Everything seems to be OK, except one thing. I've tried to download one of my own files that were copied, but when the counter reach 0, it's reset to 45 seconds. What the hell is happening? Is that link faked?

This problem could make user loose belief on you. Fix it soon...
This is a temporary problem with the congestion on our servers
it should be
Code:
username:password@
but I don't think it will work on shareflare, you need a direct download link to the file

files with such links can not be remotely uploaded, remotely, you can download only from the direct links
Hi Shareflare
please help?
Account has been blocked.please check.
I have multiple accounts but I am not referral.
ID: xolokop
Thanks.
Our rules:
16. It is prohibited to have more than one account of service without prior agreement of the Administration.

Hello shareflare . I have pending payments on Shareflare and LetItBit for 3 days. When you'll pay on Paypal?
We pay in Paypal in Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back