Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
puchu1097
Your earnings depends on file size and your status. Depending on your status - profits will vary.
for increased your status, need you to sell accounts, to the tune of more than earned (this is shown in your admin panel), sales shown in your statistics will only affect your status

why sales values from skymonk bundle are too low?

I don't think anybody paying as low as it is showing in stats.

will you please explain this?

I'm new to shareflare, I choose 60% sale, but don't know how system count etc. please explain for me. Thk

Today I got
sale: 1
download : 87
earn: $ 0.01 ($0.11/1000)

MY ID :18474302
I had to change Webmoney Please Send me your new

1_conew6.jpg

MY ID :18474302
I had to change Webmoney Please Send me your new

1_conew6.jpg
You will be able to request payment after Hold
Also you need to contact support webmoney, they raised you to limit money in your wallet, otherwise your wallet can not be more than $150-$200. your wallet will not take more than the sum of these.

Ok.
if anybody buy premium traffic from skymonk, then full amount of those sells are count in the stats?
installations skymonk paid us by our partners, the webmaster gets paid for installation, depending on how much pay us for the installation our partner

Last edited:
You will be able to request payment after Hold
Also you need to contact support webmoney, they raised you to limit money in your wallet, otherwise your wallet can not be more than $150-$200. your wallet will not take more than the sum of these.

I have changed my webmoney only hope that you will re-issued to me, because your payment is unsuccessful ....

This feature will be available soon at shareflare

Can you say some approximate time because i have checked some pages and found a reply on 2nd august 2012. You were talking the same thing that this feature will available soon.

today is 29th September 2012. many days already past.

On of your filehost letitbit already has this feature. So i think it is not so difficult to add this feature in this filehost also & this process should not take this huge time.

Can you say some approximate time because i have checked some pages and found a reply on 2nd august 2012. You were talking the same thing that this feature will available soon.

today is 29th September 2012. many days already past.

On of your filehost letitbit already has this feature. So i think it is not so difficult to add this feature in this filehost also & this process should not take this huge time.
I can not tell you the exact date, I can only say that this feature will work soon on shareflare

Hi Shareflare,
My Acc is in Paper status even if i sell every day.
Pls check and give me your answer.
Thanks

My ID 18122072
(In the last 30 days, you sold accounts on $xxx and earn $xxx)
your status will increase. if you sell accounts to the tune of more than you earn.
the first number must be greater than the second, you need to make more sales

pay with payza ?
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back