Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great prices! I am trying it now. I have added shareflare link checker in sharelinking.com
Both works fine. No more dead links.

Great ducu. You get so many selling, its nice.

All Payments to PayPal will be done in few days. Sorry for delay.

how many days you required ? i don't want to waste time by uploading the files without knowing the details X-(

every monday

@werewolf they pay every monday. I request the money monday morning and until evening I receive the money, They are TRUSTED SITE!!!!!!

Oh ok. i bit confused when they display the message " All Payments to PayPal will be done in few days. Sorry for delay." in the withdrawal funds area

All Payments to PayPal will be done in few days. Sorry for delay.

how many days you required ? i don't want to waste time by uploading the files without knowing the details X-(
I request pay out
About 2 days, it pay for me.
Althought it notice "All Payments to PayPal will be done in few days. Sorry for delay.". But ShareFlare payout quick, i feel happy.

Also, i think you guys should do a makeover of the site, its kinda bad atm.

Also can you please make the remote uploading process a little easier, i still haven't figured out how to do that.

[URL="http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=12786" said:
[/URL]CloudShadow;615816]Also, i think you guys should do a makeover of the site, its kinda bad atm.

Also can you please make the remote uploading process a little easier, i still haven't figured out how to do that.
Shareflare will be soon with new design.
That you don't understand the remote upload? . Say you?
How it should look in your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back