taha12345 Banned Banned

Dec 23, 2011
    SHAREFLARE ROCKS :D

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  2. Shareflare

Shareflare Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    maymun
    People are a little too lazy to read the topic. They ask the same questions.
    Thank you for your help :)

3. Uper

Uper Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    LiE

5 sales = 3.91 $ mdrrrr good ShareFlare its a realy good job 60 % you say !!!! okey okey

4. XXXupload

XXXupload Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    @ shareflare

man explain this!!!!! im on first plan (60% of all sales)

[​IMG]

i think this plan is 6% of all sales not 60% !!!!!!!!!!!

5. Uper

Uper Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    shareflare paypal ban all acount how receive payement to upload site please add alertpay or libertyreserve to payement

6. Shareflare

Shareflare Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2010
    If you look at page http://shareflare.net/premium.php ("Premium access")
    you will see that we are selling premium accounts with payments from webmoney, paypal, credit card and also with help SMS . Price with sms see here http://smscoin.net/info/worldwide/

Now we can only pay in webmoney and PayPal

7. syedborhan

syedborhan Banned Banned

Jan 6, 2012
    How you pay sale + Download?

8. maymun

maymun Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Also note the last part of the sms table, which shows their share... They only earn 30-45% of the sms people send, and we earn 60% of their share. (this is for the UK, I saw in other countries they only earn 25%)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  9. Uper

Uper Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I have 10 $ for 5 sales but now its changed to 3 dollard whats this ?

10. maymun

maymun Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    maybe someone reversed an old sale? you know what, when you have a specific question, tell your ID, show screenshot, etc, so Shareflare can check it... Just saying it like that won't help you a thing, do you expect them to know the ID of all their million accounts :facepalm:

11. Uper

Uper Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    9 sales = 7 dollard realy scam and bad site thank you shareflare you scam your custumer and lie dont use this site.

[​IMG]

Stop lie and tel that its not 60 % for sale please ---___---"

12. maymun

maymun Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    It is 60% of their share of the sms, didn't I just explain? How can they pay you 60% if they only earn 30 or 40% of the sale? You earn 60% of what they earn.

And you know what, just stop using shareflare if you aren't happy with it, I'm tired of your crying. You know very well that on other sites you wouldn't even get 1 sale with that many downloads because people only buy by sms cos it's simple and fast, but other sites don't offer it. Not to mention that in some countries people don't even use Paypal and Webmoney so they can't buy it even if they want.

13. Uper

Uper Active Member

Feb 21, 2012
    shut up you pfffffffffffffffffff i dont talk about you you are crazy or what shut up mayoum shut up and shut up I talk about a staff of shareflare not about a girl how lie

I f shareflare dont lie they must mentionned a period of sale (1 day or 1 month) and methode of payement because here they can make anythink its not seriously...

messages of all user in share flare :

1 sale = 0.82 $

14. mikelangelo

mikelangelo Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    [​IMG]

first file first sale , ..i want to know if i will have 1.304 if i am on maximum plan ...
    then why france is in case b , it genere primium more than other countries in case a o_O

15. maymun

maymun Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    you don't get % on Maximum plan... and you can't get 100% of 1.304 on any plan :)

16. mikelangelo

mikelangelo Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    okay thanks mimoune , what about free user , he can download file more than 1 giga or not ?

17. Litounettecheri

Litounettecheri Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2011
    You are paying for, right?

18. xuploaderz

xuploaderz Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Hello, how about Alertpay payment?

19. KingOfDCP

KingOfDCP Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2010
    I'm at percent plan (PPS). Is there any link to promote buy premium account? I mean a link which I can put in my post then people who want to buy premium account will click on that link and I will get sale

20. 2tears

2tears Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    check my pm please!shareflare