Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ shareflare

man explain this!!!!! im on first plan (60% of all sales)

290c40ede2.jpg

i think this plan is 6% of all sales not 60% !!!!!!!!!!!

@ shareflare

man explain this!!!!! im on first plan (60% of all sales)

290c40ede2.jpg

i think this plan is 6% of all sales not 60% !!!!!!!!!!!
If you look at page http://shareflare.net/premium.php ("Premium access")
you will see that we are selling premium accounts with payments from webmoney, paypal, credit card and also with help SMS . Price with sms see here http://smscoin.net/info/worldwide/

shareflare paypal ban all acount how receive payement to upload site please add alertpay or libertyreserve to payement
Now we can only pay in webmoney and PayPal

Also note the last part of the sms table, which shows their share... They only earn 30-45% of the sms people send, and we earn 60% of their share. (this is for the UK, I saw in other countries they only earn 25%)

Last edited:
I have 10 $ for 5 sales but now its changed to 3 dollard whats this ?
maybe someone reversed an old sale? you know what, when you have a specific question, tell your ID, show screenshot, etc, so Shareflare can check it... Just saying it like that won't help you a thing, do you expect them to know the ID of all their million accounts :facepalm:

9 sales = 7 dollard realy scam and bad site thank you shareflare you scam your custumer and lie dont use this site.

869886396.png

Stop lie and tel that its not 60 % for sale please ---___---"

Last edited:
It is 60% of their share of the sms, didn't I just explain? How can they pay you 60% if they only earn 30 or 40% of the sale? You earn 60% of what they earn.

And you know what, just stop using shareflare if you aren't happy with it, I'm tired of your crying. You know very well that on other sites you wouldn't even get 1 sale with that many downloads because people only buy by sms cos it's simple and fast, but other sites don't offer it. Not to mention that in some countries people don't even use Paypal and Webmoney so they can't buy it even if they want.

shut up you pfffffffffffffffffff i dont talk about you you are crazy or what shut up mayoum shut up and shut up I talk about a staff of shareflare not about a girl how lie

I f shareflare dont lie they must mentionned a period of sale (1 day or 1 month) and methode of payement because here they can make anythink its not seriously...

messages of all user in share flare :

1 sale = 0.82 $

Last edited:
5sZeu.png

first file first sale , ..i want to know if i will have 1.304 if i am on maximum plan ...
then why france is in case b , it genere primium more than other countries in case a o_O

I'm at percent plan (PPS). Is there any link to promote buy premium account? I mean a link which I can put in my post then people who want to buy premium account will click on that link and I will get sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back