Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN100

Were any of you members of a very old warez site a few years back?
Sharedxs.com the sites no longer around but I see some members linger around here.
If you were a member or visited there post your name here. I was looking up the domain name to see if it was for sale & it was but the price on it from name.com = shot $3,199 I almost laughed so hard.

Anyways it was a good warez site back in the day I was a member of it in 2003 I believe its been so long I was about 13 then, me & some of the guys on there use to be on skype all night prank calling places & one time we called microsoft & tricked them into giving us a genuine serial key for windows XP which we had sold to a member on the forum for 50 bucks. I know on this forum the owner is on here DXS hmu when you see this.

Does anyone remember who the competition was back then. I remember when they copied our forum skin & we had shut their site down for 2 weeks, but they never let the skin go. I think their name was warezusa? Anyone on here a former member?

1 comment
i was on there :D

USAWarez? is that what you were talking about? DXS and i both merged sites with usawarez.. It was DLthe.net and sharedsx= USAWAREZ As well as to0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back