SharedBit.net - up to 75% revenue - Taste the success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, tht will b great if its remain by default ;)
This option will not be set to default. Affiliates will be allowed to set some max filesize for free downloaders (even 0 Bytes, that actually mean all user files will be restricted to premium downloads only). We hope, this feature will make sharing more flexible.

This option will not be set to default. Affiliates will be allowed to set some max filesize for free downloaders (even 0 Bytes, that actually mean all user files will be restricted to premium downloads only). We hope, this feature will make sharing more flexible.
oh..ok

Since today I have noticed a number after the / in the DLs column, what does this represent exactly ?

52068004.png

Since today I have noticed a number after the / in the DLs column, what does this represent exactly ?

Just hover mouse on column header. Tip will appear. "Free / Premium downloads number".
As you see, you have 9 free downloads and 4 premium downloads.

Last edited:
just a heads up malwarebytes is blocking your website
Thanks for the signal. I'm sure, our ip address is present in malwarebytes DB by mistake. We have already got in touch with them regarding the issue.

UPDATE:
Mistake confirmed. They are blocking the whole Voxility subnet 109.163.224.0/22
As for me, not quite competently. Here is the answer from them...
Our IT team is actively working to correct the issues with the host Voxility, and once the host has complied with the clean up the block will be removed. Until then, the block will be in effect. I'll advise when the issue is updated.
Anyway, we are making all our the best to prove them wrong!

Free downloads restriction feature added.
You can find it at file manager under "global settings"

7JCLIlw.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know whether its allowed to ask or not ...

Do anyone have nice stats with sharedbit ? i have nice traffic , if this host is good , ill give it a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back