SharedBit.net - up to 75% revenue - Taste the success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. So when are you guys fixing the network problem? Still can't upload.
Network issue will be fixed as soon as hoster will change our network card. I guess it will be tomorrow or on Monday. Thank you for understanding!

Dear affiliates partners, we decided to switch off web upload, until network issue will be resolved. FTP upload will still work. Thanks for patience and understanding.

Last edited:
I started to use this host just Today . and I got my first sale . The thing is I can`t see the advanced report page regarding to which file brought the sale ..

I started to use this host just Today . and I got my first sale . The thing is I can`t see the advanced report page regarding to which file brought the sale ..

Our techs are working hard on implementing advanced statistic. It will be realized as soon, as other urgent features will be launched. Thank you!

Dear affiliates partners, we decided to switch off web upload, until network issue will be resolved. FTP upload will still work. Thanks for patience and understanding.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know..... Now I know I can stop wasting my time.

Can only use webupload.

Best regards.

Thanks for letting me know..... Now I know I can stop wasting my time.
Can only use webupload.
Best regards.

We will let you know, when webupload will be switch on.
Thank you for patience and understanding.

Dear partners,
Finally we back to normal state. Network issues were fully solved.

Web upload switched on! Happy sharing ;)

Last edited:
better hurry bro coz it'll auto delete within 24hours..& maybe already 12 or16hours passed :P
We still test. Please, wait a while. There is unnatural response from the source.
We try to setting up our remote files fetching system according to your sources.
Thank you for patience.

We still test. Please, wait a while. There is unnatural response from the source.
We try to setting up our remote files fetching system according to your sources.
Thank you for patience.
ok..let me know if it gets auto deleted before your test. Then I'll upload there again :)
By the way, I'm still using the source for other hosts as well & its working fine ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back