Status
Not open for further replies.

duonglg

Hello!
Everyone help me. I need set up a hosting file, for about 1000 people download from this host. For me ask, i need what do.example, buy vps, what provider, what package...Please help me, thanks.

10 comments
If you want to start file-hosting company : Then First step you want is Money say around 5000 bucks!
And then experience in servers! And most of important be ready to hear from DMCA if you are going to have for Warez.

and please make your thread clear!

Thank you every body, i need some infor about server for download file, can dedicated server or vps for download file.
I have a website, i want member whom download direct from my site, about 1000 member. Who have experience get advise to me, i need what, how much fund. what provider as hostgator, 1and1 or networksolution, of course it is warez, violet rule dcma.

:facepalm: RIP English.

On topic:
I made out that you want to host Warez in a server and provide your users with direct links. In that case, you must opt for an offshore provider. A Dedicated server, 1Gbps is must (unless you are a small network). You can see a lot of threads have been created for Offshore servers, and also for the same question asked by you. Just fiddle around and you'll come to know which is the best option for you.

If you want to host file:
1. upload via FTP to server
2. run 4 times around your house
3. unplug mouse from computer
4. send SMS to all your friends with text "I love you" (most important step!)

than you could access your file like domain.com/filename.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back