Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get a hold of DLow or Baraka, I have both of their cell phone numbers.
They're not scammers or anything, if they're gone, they have a reason.
They'll be back, but I'll let you guys know.

[9:39:49 PM] Baraka 1Only: Blah sorry i was away i got really sick and now i think i have a ulcer
[9:42:49 PM] Baraka 1Only: Got a text saying the server is offline , i made a ticket with the DC to see whats going on

There you go.

Oh. Sorry to hear that. If he has access to the Paypal please tell him to issue a refund for me. If he need my email tell him there is a dispute for total 250$ (115$ + 135$)

Also anybody else care to comment on this one?
@Harshadewa

As soon as paypal see's that is a dispute over a non-tangible item when will close the dispute instantly and you will not get your money back. The best bet is for you NOT to escalate it to a claim. If you don't escalate it to a claim and DLow doesn't respond to the dispute in paypal you will get your money back.

[10:02:07 PM] Baraka 1Only: okay here is the thing
[10:02:34 PM] Baraka 1Only: the layer with all the clients are on is active
[10:02:53 PM] Baraka 1Only: but the main node is down making everyone's site down
[10:03:24 PM] Baraka 1Only: when its really not
[10:03:29 PM] Baraka 1Only: just the ns

You paid DLow, that is DLow's PayPal, refunds must be talked about with him, sorry.

Although you shouldn't have made a dispute, DLow is a honest man, you just have to wait for him.

Last edited:
Well I've waited nearly two weeks. IF he is a honest man then he will refund the money, then I will withdraw the dispute myself.

Well I've waited nearly two weeks. IF he is a honest man then he will refund the money, then I will withdraw the dispute myself.

Sounds good, Harshadewa.
And thank you for being professional about this whole thing.

I'll keep trying to get a hold of DLow.

Hey all,
Sorry as this situation been a drag and all that follows; as Exel posted yes i'm sick. Am i think i am getting worst but following towards the Server, the main server was the one down the layer which you guys are on has been up and running. Although i'm weak at the moment i got my ass up to check whats going on with this cause i gotten text etc and i had my phone off just wanted to sleep. So i know what was the issue and the server will be back up, just awaiting for the DC to kick-in the port up. I'm going to be honest with you all, even though me and DLow work with either other a lot, i help upon the back-end if things like this happen, cause i'm pretty sure DLow is dealing with something at moment cause i haven't heard from him in awhile. I don't take full part with Servode, i help. Which is what i always do with you all and most of you know that <3. With that anyone with request for refunds, payments etc of the sort is with DLow and only DLow. As i don't take full part with Servode, therefore i don't get full details with payments, or anything that involves something that i'm suppose not to see or whatever just if you get me. Anyhow i'll try to get a hold of DLow and post if anything turns.
-Baraka

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update server is now back online, i'll be checking back a forward cause the DC is doing some works on it etc, i checked all the sites and all seems to be up :)

Thanks Exel and Baraka for your help in resolving some of the issues. I, also, appreciate your opinion and loyalty toward DLow, however it is important that this large refund issue be handle ASAP. It should also be impressed upon him to contact the staff with some indication of his issue and how he plans to handle the unhappy clients here.

The staff is following this issue and have tried PM contact with him without any replies.

If you filed a dispute do not withdraw it as you can not refile, although I have no doubt that any dispute will be answered just prior to the deadline.

Last edited:
lol. "you shouldn't have filed a dispute"

doesn matter how much money you have, i would be mad if i paid 250 dollars with no response after a week. I also filed a dispute after ten days, because it was Dlow i waited tht long.

I t would of been two days or so if it was anyone else.

Im sure Dlow will fix this but for now its just too long a wait

Hey do not worry, all those guys that guaranteed DLow will make good will step up and cover his debt to you, I'm sure.

DLow has not responded to any staff communication that I am aware of.

DLow hasn't been online to respond, he hasn't replied to my texts or Baraka's.

Don't get wise there, WDF.

I'm in no way affiliated with Servode, but DLow is my friend. I'll keep trying to reach him.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

DLow isn't the guy to just leave, give him a bit.

csyzn.jpg

Last edited:
DLow hasn't been online to respond, he hasn't replied to my texts or Baraka's.

Don't get wise there, WDF.

I'm in no way affiliated with Servode, but DLow is my friend. I'll keep trying to reach him.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

I would advise you not to get wise also Exel, It will be 14 days today since your pal has been online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back