ServerPolice - DDoS Protection - Get the Protection that works [ US - BlackLotus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

REAK

logo.png

ServerPolice is now providing Affordable DDoS Protected Solutions, We are providing solutions from
BlackLotus Communications Datacenter, Wilmington , US

BlackLotus has the most advanced DDoS Mitigation systems, with the main features being HPCN (High Performance Carrier Networks) with amazing connectivity all around the globe and their own invention HBA (Human Behaviour Analysis) Technology.

Our Plans are given below :

vku7.png

NuiBMdr.png

FAQ

Q). Your Plans are too costly !!
A). Well sorry but we cant do anything in that department, Quality comes with a price tag and we provide quality.

Q). I need protection for my server, Can you do it ?
A). Actually the plans listed here are for Servers (Full Protection)

Q). I need full protection, I am afraid that the attackers might target my DNS. Can you setup DDoS protected DNS Server ?
A). Sure, Please contact us for a quote on this setup.

Q). I want protection just for my website, Can You do it ?
A). Sure, Please contact us.

Q). I have more questions :|
A). You can ask them below or just contact us via Live Chat / E-Mail / Tickets / Skype

Special Deals for Webhosts with a unique payment system, PM / Email for info

Payment Options

- Paypal
- Bank Transfer (Indian Banks Only)
- MoneyBookers
- WebMoney
- Payza

For more information, visit our website at

https://serverpolice.org
| http://serverpolice.asia | http://serverpolice.biz | http://servermanagers.biz

Questions? Contact us through our website / Message on Live Chat / Drop me a PM or Mail us at support[at]serverpolice.org

Last edited:
19 comments
They have the best Protection and the BEST Team works on it, really loved their service and will keep with them for more more time, i am with this service for 1 month and i loved it, they blocked many attacks on my sites and i swear feeling comfortable with them.

really recommend that service.

They have the best Protection and the BEST Team works on it, really loved their service and will keep with them for more more time, i am with this service for 1 month and i loved it, they blocked many attacks on my sites and i swear feeling comfortable with them.

really recommend that service.

Thank you for the feedback Paz :)

Special offer on DDoS Protection going on for websites and webhosts.
Contact us through Live Chat / E-Mail / Skype to avail the special discount.

Last edited:
God bless you brother, just amazing server, thank you a lot mate, keep up the good work and service, you saved my life.

God bless you brother, just amazing server, thank you a lot mate, keep up the good work and service, you saved my life.

Glad to know that you liked our service.

When replying to this thread, Please PM me too.
As due to too much activity on RDP threads there is a chance i might miss your questions.

Cheers.

I haven't even read the thread properly, I just wanted to say that namecheap and other big names use BlackLotus for their commercial needs. So if you're getting protection from blacklotus here, this is the best you can get.

I haven't even read the thread properly, I just wanted to say that namecheap and other big names use BlackLotus for their commercial needs. So if you're getting protection from blacklotus here, this is the best you can get.

Yes BlackLotus is indeed a reputable name in DDoS Mitigation,
Their latest HBA (Human Behaviour Analysis) is a pending patent and is by far the best and effective automated mitigation technique.

We are currently running discounts on DDoS Mitigation packages upto 5gbps, Please open a ticket if interested.

Regards.

ServerPolice is turning 1 on 1st October.

245899,xcitefun-happy-birthday-cakes-1.jpg

So here is our treat for you just wish 'HAPPYBIRTHDAY' in the promo code box, and you get 25% off on all products by ServerPolice.

Cheers.

I tried Cloudflare, and got a lot of attacks on my site, i tried to avoid them and it just kept me down.
But i have to say ServerPolice are the one i was looking for their services are great.
i love the way they deal a person.

Recommend to Everyone,
They know what they're doing (y)

Thank you Abu Hamza,

Been a pleasure serving you , Hope your testimonial gets the word out about how good our services are :)

I tried Cloudflare, and got a lot of attacks on my site, i tried to avoid them and it just kept me down.
But i have to say ServerPolice are the one i was looking for their services are great.
i love the way they deal a person.

Recommend to Everyone,
They know what they're doing (y)

New Automated Portal Coming Soon,

Manage protection yourself !!,
Automated Setup with TCP / UDP Support.

Current Clients will get free upgrade to the premier service.
On-Demand CDN Based Protection Available too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back