ServerGen.com-RDPs-Xeon 2XE5620/X3440/E3-1230, 16 GB/32GB DDR3, 1Gbps-from $8 (NL/EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacked :(

Hey dude
your server has been hacked..

all my files has been deleted in my drive and there is only 1 text file saying the following..

i waant my money back or return my files ... ithere was 200GB of downloaded files..
now how I will get /download the files again ??? you will give me back my time ???

I want reufnd immediately. or I will open Dispute + chargeback on you...

~~~~ OOps! This RDP Company has been hacked!! ~~~~~

Clients are requested to open dispute immediately and get money back
because this company will now close and try to run away with your money.

by AwesomeRDP :)

Hey dude
your server has been hacked..

all my files has been deleted in my drive and there is only 1 text file saying the following..

i waant my money back or return my files ... ithere was 200GB of downloaded files..
now how I will get /download the files again ??? you will give me back my time ???

I want reufnd immediately. or I will open Dispute + chargeback on you...

Your servers has been hacked.

Sorry to inform you all that our **.***.***.77 and **.***.***.202 servers have been hacked. Every data has been deleted by hacker. We are trying hard to online the servers as soon as possible. hacking can be happened sometimes. Please be patient and give us some time to online. Thank you.
Edit- both the servers **.***.***.77 and **.***.***.202 are online now. Username is same. Password sent to every user. All users are requested to check their mail. If anyone donot get the mail please let us know. thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back