ServerDeals.org - Semi-Managed with 1Gbps / 30TB BW options from $39/mo. (US, EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ServerDeals

ServerDeals' Semi-Managed Current Specials!
Dramatic Price Drops on all current old stock!

Chicago, IL (USA)

Intel Q8400, 4GB, 500GB, 100Mbps Unmetered - $49/mo. (1 Available)

Dual Intel 5420, 16GB, 2TB, 1Gbps/30TB - $89/mo. (1 Available)

Dual Intel 5420, 24GB, 1TB, 100Mbps Unmetered - $84/mo. (1 Available)

Intel Core i7-950, 12GB, 4x500GB WD Black, HW Raid-10, 1Gbps/30TB - $114/mo. (1 Available)

Intel Xeon E3-1240v3 (Haswell) w/IPMI, 16GB, 2TB HDD, 1Gbps/30TB - $124/mo. (1 Available)

Denver, CO. (USA)

AMD Quad Core, 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, 100Mbps Unmetered - $64/mo. (1 Available)

Dual Intel 5520, 36GB Ram(upgradable to 72GB for $10.00), 2TB HDD, 1Gbps / 30TB - $104/mo. (4 Available)

Dual Intel 5520, 72GB, 4x2TB HDD, HW Raid-10, 1Gbps / 30TB - $184/mo. (1 Available)

Zlin, CZ. (EU)

Intel Core i7-3820, 32GB Ram, 2x2TB HDD, 1Gbps/30TB - $134/mo. (2 Available)

Dual Opteron 6272 (2x16 Core), 64GB Ram, 2x2TB HDD, 1Gbps/30TB - $224/mo. (4 Available)

Last edited:
22 comments
@serverdeals
Good day sir, any means to access your billing/client area? I can't seem to find my way to check my account.

Are you reselling fdcservers or ceuservers?

Hello Ebd,

We operate off of our own rack space with our own hardware, which we buy and configure ourselves. I don't even think FDC can match the prices we are offering with Semi-managed service as well. We have DC space in all three of our location: Zlin, CZ, Chicago, IL, and Denver, CO. We recent underwent some large expansion in both our US territory ^_^. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Ok sounds good, can you do the following (keep in mind that I can just collocate myself at FDC for 150$ or go with CEU who accept bitcoin for about the same)

* 100mbps or better connection, I only need about 5-10TB a month
* 4x3TB
* at least 16GB ram
* Opensuse Linux minimal command line or provide IPMI and i do it myself
* accept webmoney or bitcoin, I do not do shitpal or credit card
* no management or control panel required

Ok sounds good, can you do the following (keep in mind that I can just collocate myself at FDC for 150$ or go with CEU who accept bitcoin for about the same)

* 100mbps or better connection, I only need about 5-10TB a month
* 4x3TB
* at least 16GB ram
* Opensuse Linux minimal command line or provide IPMI and i do it myself
* accept webmoney or bitcoin, I do not do shitpal or credit card
* no management or control panel required

We do not have or offer Webmoney or Bitcoin as a form of payment. At this time we only accept all major forms of Credit Card, Paypal, and in some cases Money Transfers (Case by case basis). If you can do any of these methods, then we could accept payment. If not, I still wish you the best of luck in your search! ^_^

No offence but I can just buy direct from FDC using my credit card / paypal instead of paying some shady hosts who are reselling/collocating with them

No offence but I can just buy direct from FDC using my credit card / paypal instead of paying some shady hosts who are reselling/collocating with them

No offense taken. It is a matter of personal preference; however, FDC comes no where near our prices when it comes to quality of hardware, to price and service. We utilize a large amount of floor space in their facility with multiple racks and utilize other DCs on both our Premium and Regular networks in the US. We have been in operation, as a registered US corporation, for over 4 years now and have deeply established reputation with being both Corporate and Premium members of WHT. If you wish to buy direct, FDC is a great option. We have also offered many services to a lot of the members of Wjunction, Including many giveaways of free services to both communities.

You can expect quality hardware from them at a higher price. I do appreciate your initial interest; however, those payment options we have never offered to clients. It all comes down to personal preference in the hosting industry. I can say that if you did buy from us, you can expect great quality service at a fair price.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for professional and polite response,

It is just I wish more hosts realize that they are advertising on Wjunction a site build around Warez with a big W, ignoring the elephant in the room is a bit silly.

It would be extremely stupid for one to run such a site and then pay using traceable methods such as Paypal or credit card

Webmoney nor bitcoin suffer from this problem, and as added bonus it is impossible to commit credit card/paypal fraud which costs hosts like you alot of money in chargeback fees with Bitcoin

If you ever get anything in stock like my specs and want a long term reliable customer that wont cause you trouble then PM me, my search continues in meantime

Last edited:
Ok thanks for professional and polite response,

It is just I wish more hosts realize that they are advertising on Wjunction a site build around Warez with a big W, ignoring the elephant in the room is a bit silly.

It would be extremely stupid for one to run such a site and then pay using traceable methods such as Paypal or credit card

Webmoney nor bitcoin suffer from this problem, and as added bonus it is impossible to commit credit card/paypal fraud which costs hosts like you alot of money in chargeback fees with Bitcoin

If you ever get anything in stock like my specs and want a long term reliable customer that wont cause you trouble then PM me, my search continues in meantime

I believe that there are many quality providers on this forum. Although many are fly by night and offer 1.00 profit resold servers. You have to start somewhere. Paying with both Credit card and Paypal is a matter of having a legitimate and verified payment from a client. Chargebacks are a part of business. You must sell more then the negatives that chargebacks bring. In the US, chargebacks are a part of even retail business. Paypal chargebacks for server services are easy to get in your favor if you can prove that you did nothing wrong in the business relationship. Webmoney and Bitcoins do not offer a legitimate show of income for us US businesses and is harder to claim as income and pay taxes on, because it is all virtual currencies, much like that which was Liberty Reserve, which was shut down for fraudulent practices and money injection. They are open to manipulation of the people utilizing and offering the services. Don't get me wrong. They are great for the consumer, just something we do not offer.

We could easily offer your specs. It is just the payment method we cannot offer, but I wish you the best in your search if you absolutely need those payment methods. :)

In my experience Serverdeals has been very professional and good. In fact, have just opened a ticket to seek more of their services :)

How much are your windows licenses?

Thanks

Thank you for those words mcmoore. You have indeed been a great and valued customer from this forum for quite some time now. We can add a Windows license under our SPLA volume for $20.00 a month. Would you like to have your server reinstalled with it?

Thank you for those words mcmoore. You have indeed been a great and valued customer from this forum for quite some time now. We can add a Windows license under our SPLA volume for $20.00 a month. Would you like to have your server reinstalled with it?

Yes please, can you do the honours and provide me an invoice for windows 2008 and once paid inititate the reinstall, am aware everything will be formatted, i have made the backups already

Yes please, can you do the honours and provide me an invoice for windows 2008 and once paid inititate the reinstall, am aware everything will be formatted, i have made the backups already

Ok. I will just open a ticket for this request on your account to verify account for your's and your servers protection. Look for a email shortly.

Still expel posts how to write the truth.
I want my money!

hubaiitv, they removed your post because you did not attempt contact with us and provide us with the necessary tools to help you. You just blatantly went on our thread to call us a fraud when all of our customers current and old can say that we do our very best to assist our customers in everyway we possibly can. I requested from you over chat a ping and tracert to and from the server you are uploading from, as well as speed test results since we do not have access to your server without manually changing your pw over KVM. If you can provide this and we can try and troubleshoot any "problems" you are having then there would be no issue. Instead you choose to make remarks regarding our service when we have tried to be helpful in every possible way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back