Server2Server Transloader Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

somik

Some of us have really slow internet connections. Myne is only 248kbps. Downloading a large file and then re-uploading to another server becomes a real pain if the file is too large. How many times have you asked yourself "i wish i could transfer files from server to server directly". Well, the answer to your questions is transloader scripts.

We all have used rapidleech at some point in our life to transload files. Its a bulky script that gets you banned from almost any webhosting service cause its so resource intensive.

Then there is Transloader.com which asks for your ftp login details. You can give it to them, but will you feel safe doing so?

Then, there are 2 techniques to transfer files from one server to your server directly! They can be used on almost any web server. One of them is being used in a script i developed. It was for another server where they used protection against rapidleech. This script works flawlessly and best of all, its for free.

I first worked on it back in April 2009, now after 1 year, i have again upgraded the script with 3 methods to transfer files that works on almost all servers. I have also set an option to password protect the script.

Its a very simple script that can be used by anyone who owns a website. I myself use it to transfer files to my website. I also use it to back up my website to another server.

It can transfer a 100MB file in under 1 minute!

Give it a try and let me know how it is working out for you! :)

FEATURES:
> Works on shared/semi-dedicated/vps/dedicated servers running PHP.
> Does not work with "vista panel", however works with all the rest.
> Requires php_safe mode off.
> Has 4 transfer modes, all of which works with almost any host.

-----------------

Download the script here: http://somik.org/requests/transloader.zip

-----------------

This is brought to you by Somik.org

19 comments
i like your idea and script
i will test and reply

Thankyou very much. Feel free to modify and/or spread the script if you like it :)

really innovative

Thankyou! I looked around for months for a script like this, but couldn't find one, so ended up making one myself :p

So basically this is a script for FXPing?

I have no idea what FXPing means... The script will basically transfer files from any server to your server. If thats what u mean by FXPing, then yes :)

Great concept, however only good if you have your own server (dedi / vps), since such methods are not allowed on any shared / semi dedicated hosting services. -- but then again if you have your own server you can just use wget as dlow said.

nice will use
Nice one mate :) Will give it a try.

Thankyou. Feel free to spread it around as you see fit.

or if you have server access you could just login via ssh

cd /public_html/home/username
wget http://www.yourdomain.com/file.zip

but +1 i do like the script

Yes, but most of the time, i m too lazy to go ssh since i have to run putty, login, and type so much!

Great concept, however only good if you have your own server (dedi / vps), since such methods are not allowed on any shared / semi dedicated hosting services. -- but then again if you have your own server you can just use wget as dlow said.

Actually, i selected methods that are available on any shared/semi dedicated hosting services. This is for the people whose website is on either free/post2host/paid shared hosting (like myself). I may have a server but i host my main website on a big dedicated server on paid shared hosting due to server performance.

Give it a try and let me know if you run into any trouble with any hosts.

Sounds really good!

Okay one n00by question, can it be done to download files from RS/HF etc and then upload them back through my server itself?
Are features like Rename, Rar, Unrar etc available?
Is there any way to add a premium account to it so avoid waiting time?

Thanks for the script :)

Yes thx!
I know RL is not allowed in most hosts hence I'm interested in your script.
Still I should talk to my host provider whether this will be allowed

Thankyou. Feel free to spread it around as you see fit.

Yes, but most of the time, i m too lazy to go ssh since i have to run putty, login, and type so much!

Actually, i selected methods that are available on any shared/semi dedicated hosting services. This is for the people whose website is on either free/post2host/paid shared hosting (like myself). I may have a server but i host my main website on a big dedicated server on paid shared hosting due to server performance.

Give it a try and let me know if you run into any trouble with any hosts.

Please read my post again.
I did not say you could not do it on shared / semi dedicated, I said that it is not allowed.
Most host's do not allow using the server's resources for downloading / uploading to benefit your own needs.

Yes thx!
I know RL is not allowed in most hosts hence I'm interested in your script.
Still I should talk to my host provider whether this will be allowed

good choice, you can get suspended, or even terminated for using such script(s) on most hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back