Server Managing Service (FREE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patt1293

Since I am starting to have some free time during the week I figured I would offer my services to the WJ community for free!

Why I feel I know what I am doing!

I have owned a hosting company (brein took it down)
I also have helped a few people here and there setup VPS's and Dedicated servers.
Run and manage multiple VPS's that are both using Windows or Linux

What I offer

• Install Kloxo, cPanel, or Directadmin
  • Setup a firewall (CSF using cPanel Only)
  • Update any services the need to be updated
  • Install and setup forums (vBulletin, PHPbb, myBB, IPB)
  • Import large forum databases via SSH, or small ones via PHPMyAdmin
What I will not do

• I will not be your Forum Administrator, Mod, Uploader, etc.
  • This is a FREE service, there for I will not take everyone that asks, this is on a first come first serve basis
  • I will only do what you ask, tell me what you want up front BEFORE I start. I will not do anything extra after the job has been agreed too.

Contact Information
PM

MSN:
patrick[@]sswarez.com

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

6 comments
not trying to bash you but unfortunately the scene is not as friendly as it was before. give him SSH to your server at your own risk, he runs a warez site therefore hes competing with you.

@keytraderz pat1293 is not just some kid aiming to hack your site <.<

Thanks

not trying to bash you but unfortunately the scene is not as friendly as it was before. give him SSH to your server at your own risk, he runs a warez site therefore hes competing with you.

I understand your concern, if people don't trust me then I can refer them to many places that Charge for their services

Yeah patt is a good guy :)

I recommend this if you cant afford server management or if you dont know anything about servers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back