Which Location for Servers you want to have?

• Amsterdam, Netherlands

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • London, United Kingdom

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Milan, Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • France

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other / USA (please post)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other / EU (please post)

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HostSlick

Corporate Membership
Would you rather get a SSD Linux/Windows in Italy or Netherlands? Or UK?

What Location would you choose if you had this 3 Locations to select?

And which Location you like to See?

17 comments

Try EU servers, Amsterdam for example. I would recommend fastcomet as a hosting provider. The company is more than 9 years on the market and has only positive reviews online. All my websites are on their servers, and I am extremely happy with the stability and support they are offering. Find more information here

If you want to spend little OVH the best for cost

https://www.soyoustart.com/en/ (Documents)

The best are France, Netherlands, Germany and Romania.

Great provider https://hostdzire.com/ (No Documents)
France & Netherlands

Try EU servers, Amsterdam for example. I would recommend fastcomet as a hosting provider. The company is more than 9 years on the market and has only positive reviews online. All my websites are on their servers, and I am extremely happy with the stability and support they are offering. Find more information here

Too expensive.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Feedback

https://www.facebook.com/245978275426879/posts/2392198617471490/

Almost ready to serve the First customers also in Lelystad, Netherlands. Progress: 40%
Tommorrow we recieve the switch by DHL we will connect and power on the first servers.

Two Nodes on the pic are for VPS. Each one;

Fujitsu Primergy RX200 S8
2x Xeon E5-2620v2 6C
64GB DDR3 RAM
4x 2TB SSD Samsung EVO 860
LSI MegaRAID, cache 512MB

20 HP servers will follow next weeks as we also will offer dedicated servers in NL.

Looking for something else then NL for the future;)

I have my server location selected in the Netherlands. It actually works great and I have spotted that in my current and previous host, netherland servers are strongest and have highest uptime rates, which you can usually check in your hosts stat page

Netherlands and UK are both good locations. You can also consider other European locations such as Ukraine and Bulgaria.
For bigger and Streaming sites, choice of DC's location mostly depends on the location of your target visitors. For this, it is recommended that you get a test IP from your favourite providers and get its latency checked for your target location. If there is no latency issue, then choose the most reliable or your favourite one and go online.

This was helpfull, I had problem before, example adding venice.pk3 to my server, I tried by web, and It just refreshs when done, and map wasnt on server, then I used ftp program and logined, then I added map and there was no problem.

Cheers,
nico

This was helpfull, I had problem before, example adding venice.pk3 to my server, I tried by web, and It just refreshs when done, and map wasnt on server, then I used ftp program and logined, then I added map and there was no problem.

Cheers,
nico

What do you mean? I dont get it? Did you maybe mix up threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back