ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I have a warez forum, with 8K visitors/day and about 15G/day of bandwidth used.

Is the 'Starter Shared Hosting' plan good for me ?

Got questions before i buy:

1. Would you be able to fetch the database directly from a remote server? Database is big as 4gb.
2. Is it as easy to manage a cpanel? because i have never operated any vps before myself.

Thanks.

Got questions before i buy:

1. Would you be able to fetch the database directly from a remote server? Database is big as 4gb.
2. Is it as easy to manage a cpanel? because i have never operated any vps before myself.

Thanks.

I´m not from servedome support, but have a webhosting account with servedome...

1. Yes, cPanel allows you to setup Remote Database Access Host.
2. cPanel is very easy to manage, very intuitive.

Hello.

I have a warez forum, with 8K visitors/day and about 15G/day of bandwidth used.

Is the 'Starter Shared Hosting' plan good for me ?

Starter Shared hosting is fine. But VPS Recommended! ;)

This Site Has Been Moved to a New Server.

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

They were moving all the websites in shared hosting to a new server. This is what all i know. 8-)

We're in the process of getting a new server provisioned at Den Haag, The Netherlands and we will be transferring your accounts to that server once it is online. The new server will have a dual Nehalem processor configuration (2 x Intel Xeon E5506) along with 24 GB DDR3 RAM and we believe it will provide an increased performance to our web hosting customers.
Hope it is working fine for you. If not, i would recommend you to use opendns. That will solve the issue. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back