ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i just thought i'd drop by and write a short review for ServeDome, so here we go.

Two months ago, i bought a Germany VPS, Windows VPS, which i used for a cs 1.6 server since two months now.

While ordering, i had some queries, but Abhishek cleared all out for me.
So, i went ahead and ordered the VPS, it got activated after a few hours and everything was mailed to me.
Downtimes? 0 - Actually there was a downtime, it was when Netdirekt got DDosed pretty bad, but all got fixed, so i'wouldn't count that as a downtime.
Support? Actually that's where they lack, ticketing support is awesome, msn support is great too, but their LiveChat support isn't online very often.
Prices? Might be too high for some, but for me they weren't high

I'd rank this host at 4.5/5.

Professional, Know what they do, helpful, friendly.

I Would recommend ServeDome to whoever needs a professional service from a hoster!

I two hours cant open page 30-60 sec. :(

Whay support never online ?

I got a good bid for advertising today and in general we do not need this.

edit: now my forum is offline !!!

Paid but not receive Smell like scam my order id is:Invoice 2317
Don't Scam rather I will open a dispute

very very low support

I fuck myself in the ass when I confided these madmen. My forum is now 7-8 horurs and no response from support. Shame on you support !!!!

ServeDome is not a scammer my server ip is blocked right now and server has been offline 1 day

but i know they are working on the issue and will do what ever they can to get the servers back online so just wait and it will all get taken care of

Hello,

Your main IP has been nullrouted by our upstream network providers due to massive incoming DDoS attacks.

Best regards,

Zhang
Technical Engineer
ServeDome Internet Services

No answer 20 hours ???? My forum yesterday was oflline 4-5 horus and today againg twice as much time, for now. :( With this their attitude can only expect a lower PR, and much less visitors.

Unprofessional and frivolity !

Tzar you cannot just pull shit out of thin air mate,
tzar; Today at 12:44 AM
edit: DDoS attack is just an excuse for other things.

Point is this can happen to any host, no matter how much money your paying them for your plan, have some patients, these are good quality people working to resolve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back