Seriously Make $5,000 USD a Day - No Lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcodenation

What would you do for $2,500 a day? How about $5,000 a day? Do you have "a passport, a family willing to let you go", and a "willingness to to work in a radioactive zone"? Then you could have what it takes to work at the Fukushima nuclear power plant, and even become a "jumper", a highly paid individual who rushes into a radioactive area, performs a task, and quickly returns to safety before absorbing a dangerous dose of radioactivity.

Reuters is reporting that TEPCO, the Tokyo Electric Power Company which owns the Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear plant, is offering workers exorbitant amounts of money in a bid to persuade them to help stabilize the reactors damaged in the March earthquake and tsunami. Some workers report being offered 200,000 yen ($2,500) a day, for what amounts to only an hour of work on the reactor.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/04/01/us-japan-quake-jumpers-idUSTRE7302ME20110401?pageNumber=2

41 comments
Well it helps but those guys are literally in there for like 1 minute then they're back out again. They will probably all die a horrible death, but man you could set your family up for life ya know.

hmm still there are some people who are working there by risking there life..Remeber this slogan "Cowards die many times before death but the valiant dies only once".:)

I'd definately do it, I'm not scared of radio activity, and cancer, yeah Cannabis cures it ;)

But... Not planning on leaving my wonderful island <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back