VPS SEO Traffic Machine Powered by Xrumer Servers Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, it's a scam. No self-respecting software publisher will allow multiple users on a single user license.

Sooner or later most of these shared licenses are revoked.

@Aquarian123 Yes, of course, you can use teamviewer!

@smokingwho I'm glad everything is fine, I've sent you also a pm if u need help

@sniffdog please stop trolling our thread without even using the service. We are in the business for a long time and I know even other services like ours that have been for more than a year.

Thanks!

Not trolling in any way.

Answer me this question (with a simple 'Yes' or 'No').

Do the developers of the software you use, agree to having multiple users use it on a single license or 'renting' these licenses out?

Let's see how long this last.

Not trolling in any way.

Answer me this question (with a simple 'Yes' or 'No').

Do the developers of the software you use, agree to having multiple users use it on a single license or 'renting' these licenses out?

Let's see how long this last.

Do you always use legal software on your PC? :P :P

Never, actually (except for Themaposter and Scrapebox).

But then again I don't let other people use my computer against payment.

@sniffdog I can assure you that our service will remain here that's why we even give a Full Free Trial. I want to show you this example:

If you are the owner of your house, and you buy a sofa, does the producer of the sofa have a right to tell you what to do or not to do? If you want to use it for sleeping, should he tell you, for that you need to buy a bed?

This example may answer your question, and other question would be: Why do many countries have these Cyber Cafes, where you can use many programs and even Cyber Games Lans, and are even more famous in places like Korea and Poor Countries?

This also answers your question

Thanks guys for the great feeback about the service!

Can I use a proxy

This looks great, but in SENUKE you can use a proxy, is this doable? Do all the features work on senuke and the other software? If so this is fantastic and I look forward to giving it a test run.

If you compare a sofa with software, you definitely have no clue and I sincerely doubt anyone would buy something from such a 'highly intelligent' person. Furthermore, a lot of games are multiplayer and allow you to play online. Some of them are especially developed to be played online.

Are you dumb or what?

i am unable to pay by alertpay. how can i purchase the premium seo plane by alertpay as i can not use paypal.
You're in good company here ..... Mr Mohit and Mr. Mohit.

Last edited:
@most seo software cost a lot and it's pretty much uncrackable. If you are serious about seo, this is really for you!

Quick Update: We have just added a powerful bonus:

1. Free 1 Month Access Of Unique Article Wizard Worth $67.
  2. Free 1 Month Access SEOMOZ Premium Account To Analyze & Outrank Your Competitor Worth $99.
  3. Free 10 Days Access To Domain Tools To Spy Your Competitors.
  4. Free Bing Vouchers Worth $25.
  5. Free Google Adwords Vouchers Worth $50.
  6. A Way To Get Free .Co.Uk Domain With Free VCC Worth $15+.
  7. Access To Linklicious.Me Pro Account Worth $54.50.
  8. 10+ Private Proxies Worth $50 +

Last edited:
Okay just received my server, i'm at the moment playing with it..

everything is working smoothly, got my vps super plus package.

i'll keep you people updated, all look set for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back