Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus.watts

Banned
Banned
Note : This is going to be a long post, your patience is appreciated.

What you know so far?
I've read a couple of posts here, talking about H1's, keywords, meta descriptions, tags etc. Don't you think you are not the only one doing it? Every one is doing it! So that is not the end of the SEO. But what is it that gives you an edge over your competitor? That is what I am going to provide.

Other Thread's that I've seen:
Honestly, I've read all other threads in here before I even signed up. And I am here because I felt the need of me being here. I've seen people talking "Can someone do my SEO?" "ON page SEO". People, you need to understand its NOT a design that someone makes, you buy and its sorted. It is an ongoing process that has to be followed throughout the life of your website. And an experienced legit SE Optimizer would never be done with the services within a day, even a week for a fact.

Me as a Person?
Well, I am a kind of guy that likes to see the RESULTS. So my client's website ranking impressively will actually satisfies me more then the client. I do it because I love to.

Who can hire me?
I am NOT going to have a lot of clients. I will have only around 2 to 3 clients PER NICHE. For example, if someone is hiring me for a warez site, I would be happy to help ONLY 2 to 3 guys in the warez niche. As, IF I do the same things with all the sites, we can't expect all the sites to rank on same position.

I can deviate my methods for best results for like 3 sites. Which will result in the best outcome for the task.

How Do I work?
I will be with you [who ever's hiring] all day. I will monitoring all the posts that you make, all the new pages that you add. I might even need to create few manual pages. So all you have to do is, make your post and save it. I'd have necessary changes done and then you can publish it.

Now the main part, what would I do?
After my long 8 years of FULL TIME experience in SEO, I prefer ranking for THREADS/POSTS instead of the homepage only. For example, you might want to rank your site for "Warez blog", however, as you know its very tough and might take more then 2 months. Why not rank for movies that you're posting as its doing the same thing and you've got more mediums [posts] to attract more users. Eventually, all you want is them to browse your website and this works the best as google is ranking you high for a lot of keywords, which leaves them with no option but to pay attention to your homepage.

I would be performing ON site and OFF-site SEO for my clients. I am totally sure that most of the WJ users are not aware about impact of onsite SEO, which is not just about title, meta, h1's.

Anyway, my efforts would be a mixture of lot of things. ON site, it would be hard to explain. BTW, ONsite is my main focus [and it always works].

Off site:
PR Submissions
SMO
Link Building and much more.

So in short, I would be all day with my clients for a month. Monitoring every new post/pages. I might need admin access to the site or the server to change few codes to make it easily crawlable. My clients would have to wait for me to make changes before they can publish the posts. Ofcourse, in case of FORUM scripts, I've got different measures.

Some RESULTS:
Note:- These sites are hardly 2 weeks old. And its really hard to be on the first page of google for realtively competative keyword just in 2 weeks.

A.LOLpictures.org [one of my client]:
1. Amazing maldives pictures
2. crowded places pictures
3. construction mistake pictures
4. Double meaning pictures
5. amazing interesting pictures
6. interesting animal pictures
Note that its ranking really well even in google.com/images

B. MarketingRadiation.com [my own blog]
1. tips for new blogs
2. get ideas for blog posts
3. essential plugins for new blogs
There are much more really.
Also notice MarketingRadiation.com is actually listing around years old and biggest blogs like problogger, dailyblogtips etc.

So all of this for $120/month [for first 3 clients]
After them, $150/month.

Please remember I would be accepting only 2 sites PER NICHE as of now. Feel free to ask questions.

DAMN LONG POST YEAH?

19 comments
Do you have any reviews to show?

Most of my clients are corporates. They pay me big money and i am bound in an NDA. Its NON Disclosure Agreement if you didn't know.

BTW, do you really think the reviews that you see on other threads are REALLY honest? Well, some will be :)

I'm doing a 3 million URL Scrapebox blast. I start 2 days ago and already receiving about 100 backlinks a day. I'm not targeting truly competitive keywords, so getting to the top is quite easy.

My best friends for SEO:

Google Keyword Tool
Yahoo Site Explorer
Scrapebox
Wordpress

Hmm, this thread is interesting, I'd personally like someone from wjunction to go through with this before I paid for this service

I'm only saying to be careful - most of you already know th3kill33r aka pcmasterz & many more aliases - he's been signing up with these usernames lately & offering SEO services . His last username ''dashing'' got banned yesterday & few moments later ''Marcus'' signs up :S

* He registered Yesterday
* No proof he can do what he is saying
* No reviews

So proceed with caution ....

I'm only saying to be careful - most of you already know th3kill33r aka pcmasterz & many more aliases - he's been signing up with these usernames lately & offering SEO services . His last username ''dashing'' got banned yesterday & few moments later ''Marcus'' signs up :S

* He registered Yesterday
* No proof he can do what he is saying
* No reviews

So proceed with caution ....

You might want to check out my other threads.
Also, there are keywords and sites i've added to prove.

I've already read it. Seeing as how I've already bought the Scrapebox list and private proxies. I'm not letting them go to waste.

I plan on finishing up that list with a few sites, then backlinking with relevant sites afterwards.

Your site would not RESURRECT.
What that means is, you kill your site first and then try to nurture it? Doesn't work man. Specially when there are billions of sites looking to get better ranking and SERP's.

Sorry but that doesn't prove anything . You can just go through a SEO forum & copy-paste stuff .

* That's exactly what the others have been doing if anyone cared to check the threads they opened...

How do you get backlinks Whitehat style from relevant sites? Do I just google eg. "Warez", and start backlinking from the search results that come up?

Comments? Email them to put me on the blog roll? Or do I buy ad spots?

Sorry but that doesn't prove nothing . You can just go through a SEO forum & copy-paste stuff .

* That's exactly what the others have been doing if anyone cared to check the threads they opened...

Your the second guy added in my "ignore list".
If it was copy+paste, I'm sure a smart person as you wouldn't have taken more then 10 seconds to find out the source :).

Also, your replies aren't actually needed though. You made your point.

WoW. I'd advise everyone to beware of his services.A guy who has just joined 2 days ago and makes such a thread at marketplace, claiming he's the only genius in the world, is really a desperate new marketer.
Also those successful ventures he has posted are just for low competitive keywords, which can be ranked easily.
Don't get flown by these well drafted posts. He just made a thread earlier about SEO (and that's called preselling).
Anyways, if you're such a genuine guy, do some free SEO work for some guys here, build your reputation and then come up with these sort of threads.
This isn't DP or any other shitty forum, where we'd allow a 2 day newbie to scam our WJ family members.

Regards.

WoW. I'd advise everyone to beware of his services.A guy who has just joined 2 days ago and makes such a thread at marketplace, claiming he's the only genius in the world, is really a desperate new marketer.
Also those successful ventures he has posted are just for low competitive keywords, which can be ranked easily.
Don't get flown by these well drafted posts. He just made a thread earlier about SEO (and that's called preselling).
Anyways, if you're such a genuine guy, do some free SEO work for some guys here, build your reputation and then come up with these sort of threads.
This isn't DP or any other shitty forum, where we'd allow a 2 day newbie to scam our WJ family members.

Regards.

Really not sure what to say. But I think i've heard MODs and quite a few respected members scammed WJ's members?
So please think about the history before blaming someone new. Atleast I've seen people saying my presence makes a difference.

well i can say this guy isn't Th3kill3r aka PCMasterz aka DVDRipper aka Dashing aka (Coming Soon... stay tuned) because this guy talking/speaking in "English" not "Engrish" dashing was like that

and about the service i'm interested too but i can go with webestrian and jason tbh i know you are 100% good in SEO but the fact is you registered yesterday and no one is going to take the action!

we would like to wait for the review mate!

sorry and thanks + good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back