Seo quickly and efficiently

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex668779

Fast and effective SEO

The company has plans to disseminate new workload has doubled, the number of keywords as much. Yet wages have not increased? Could it be that SEO is now too many people do not then? Miscarriage is the loss of the right a little bit. But thanks to the pressure that you are always creative people to explore the way that makes the most efficient, takes less time.

Step 1: Make the standards SEO article

All subsequent work will become easier if you have a good article. Ie full article SEO standards requirements heading tags, structure, number of keywords ... When finished writing, ask your friends to comment. It helps a lot for you here.

Step 2: Share the social network

Here the share manually, you will have direct views of the plays and reading. Otherwise, please use addmefast to click like for the post. Uses What I bring is no need to say.

Step 3: Take backlink

I say here is not going backlink spam offline. You must have good forum to get quality backlink backlink because without much can top up duoc.Trong this step you have to be patience because it can not create backlinks a day or two to get up.

I wish you success!

11 comments
Because of Google's changing algorithm's, there is no easy way for SEO to achieve better rank. Obviously its a tough thing to do in these days.
Google only wants quality,uniqueness and relevant content about your keyword.
So do it effectively all the time.

SEO is slow process and if you are looking for quick results than you are not set to use this technique and you will end up loosing alot ...

Thanks for this, i'm reading up and learning more about SEO for future development. I now need to find out what 'backlinking' is; it could be an oversight to what i already do, just was not aware of the term.

Backlink is done to popularise your blog to the audience. If you are about to get backlink from some high authority site then there is a possibility to get some traffic through that.

You can use both off and on page optimization tricks.
Onpage optimization
Design layout
Mobile friendly
Titile, meta, keyword
Image tag
Interlink
Content
Offpage optimization
Citations sites listing
Social bookmarking
Classifieds
Blog commenting