SEO Link Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
i am asking about broken link building i am not asking about link building techniques these are the common technique everyone knows its better you should read question properly instead of just a backling purpose you should understand what people wants to know

I guess the most important thing is not to forget about the authority of the sites you're trying to get backlinks from. If they're not good to Google, none of the back links you have will make any use, so keep this in mind and read MOZ for more information.

Broken link building is a technique that involves pointing out a link on another website that is no longer working and also asking for a link to your website.

Broken link building is a technique related to indicate a link on another site that no longer work and also ask for a link back to your site.

Broken link building is created when the backlink of our site is removed from main web site and still that web site trying to access it that is called broken link building.

Broken link building is a link building method that is part of any SEO link building strategy which acquires links by finding broken links, reproducing that broken link’s content, and helping webmasters convert broken links with your corrected link for link building purposes. You can provide great value with your content and land links on high traffic sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back