Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Blacklisted

Hey all

I am the webmaster of the forum : http://www.warezdownloads.us/
Its an IPB forum running about 1 year. The sites traffic is comparitively low from other warez sites, just managing to go around 400 uv per day only.. i hope the most traffic from ddl sites. I have no idea about SE optimization, i followed many tuts but still not finding any improvements.
I have IP SEO installed on my board and i added meta tags+description for each downloading section. I submitted sitemap in google, nothing was indexed till now because a wrong information on robots.txt (i hope its solved now)
I am struggling to improve the SEO of my site. If you have any ideas please reply to improve my traffic.

Thanks
AJ

Site Page Rank : 3
Traffic details : http://extremetracking.com/open?login=warezus

6 comments
Submitting to those DDLs will not help you get more traffic, only low quality traffic that will not stay on your page. I see you only get traffic from them, 400 UV/day is nothing, but with hard work and devotation you could get more traffic from the search engines. Now that the new panda update is live you should (if you didnt already) improve your page and onpage. This means that you will have to check your pages and see if they are navigable.

Panda (inside domain) - Keep house clean and spotless. Don't make the cute, fat, overweight lazy Panda go from room to room unnecessarily, especially if you have tons of rooms empty (blank or thin content) or filled with junk (spam, ads, etc). He will get upset (waste of crawl budget - gets tired and cranky) and slap you before he is done.
* NO Thin content
* NO Dupe content
* not too many ads
* NO Spammy content
* NO Bad topics
* YES to usability - Panda needs to know how to go about your home - give the bear a good map, easy and direct access (as much as possible) to all rooms, etc. Good site architecture is imp.
* If enough rooms in your home are deemed "insufficient" by Panda, your whole home (site) will be affected.

Good luck

i recently started new adult board,
i use all method i used on my main warez board, but the result are not same.
my main warez board are indexed within hours and indexed all images.
but my adult board didn't indexed content and images well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back