Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmau5

Hello Wjunks,

I have a Website with freshest Stuff of Music.

I have a question to Seo Experts:

Example u search in Google This Release

Code:
[SIZE=3][COLOR=DimGray]Dotstripe-Sommerwald_EP-(SHPLDIGI006)-WEB-2011-HFT[/COLOR][/SIZE]
in Results you see this

[SLIDE]http://i27.lulzimg.com/03b94bfe2a.png[/SLIDE]

My Page is on of them from the first site but iam not very happy with that result.

So what can i do to become a higher Pagerank in this Result.

mukki is everytime on first place so whats the Solution that my Page is like example the 2nd?!

I hope anyone Seo Expert can Help or watch with me to this Problem.

Best Greetz

Deadmau5

7 comments
The first thing you need to do before any linkbuilding or otherwise is concentrate on your "on-page" elements.. ie, URL's, Titles, Copy, H1's, etc. What framework is the site built on? If it's totally custom, then you're gonna have to pay someone to work up your htaccess file and mod_rewrites for every single page, if no plugin or module is available for your cms.

every one here want to have First or second position for almost every search related to thr site... but iits not possible that everyone would attain it...

Only thing which you can do is follow every step in books(like get some backlinks, adspots on variois sites to make google feel ur presence, etc) to make ur onsite + offsite seo gr8. And then it depends on various factors. Best of luck (y)

The first thing you need to do before any linkbuilding or otherwise is concentrate on your "on-page" elements.. ie, URL's, Titles, Copy, H1's, etc. What framework is the site built on? If it's totally custom, then you're gonna have to pay someone to work up your htaccess file and mod_rewrites for every single page, if no plugin or module is available for your cms.

Thank you for your Reply,iam no Seo expert and have Problems to Understand how all this work.

I use Wordpress for my Site and is it possible that Plugins do this Job?!

Make it Sense to Hire a Person that make this job Manual for Money?!

I have so many questions about that all.

this is my htacces File

Code:
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>

# END WordPress
every one here want to have First or second position for almost every search related to thr site... but iits not possible that everyone would attain it...

Only thing which you can do is follow every step in books(like get some backlinks, adspots on variois sites to make google feel ur presence, etc) to make ur onsite + offsite seo gr8. And then it depends on various factors. Best of luck (y)

You right ;)
everyone will have these Result but now i have spent so much work and become a so high Pagerank that i will more :))

how i say on Top i dont know how i can modify wordpress for Seo to 100% like on/ Offsite Seo its complete new for me

But thanks for your Good Words ;)(y)

The best way is to hire a SEO expert do to that manually. Thats the best option you got. After he is done you can start building links.

I charge $100 per page for on-site optimization. What does this include? competitive analysis, keyword research, title's, url's, etc... if I have to get really dirty, the price goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back