Status
Not open for further replies.

ge0

Hi everyone

I want to know which one would be the best software for doing seo

SeNuke or seo moz
Please let me know the merits and demerits of having them Please help

18 comments
i have seen the video of Se Nuke and it states it does everything ..and we have to just sit back

Is it good have some thing like that

?

That's one big fat lie. No software will get you on 1st page of google unless you do the dirty work first.
These software are here to automate a work one would have to do manually. However the analysis, the structure, everything else has to be done by hand,
Then of course Senuke, Scrapebox etc. will automate it for you.
If you just purchase it to randomly spam without any proper research done properly your site will go down as fast as it went up.

Loi2 can you please tel me does it increase traffic rapidly

Is it easy to use ..

Any one who have used it can you give a little brief info about it

I only used it to do some bookmarking on a site but wasn't that impressed. As Bookmarking Daemon did a great job.
That's why I'm gonna step aside for thost that actually use it.

You are comparing 2 different things which aren't supposed to be aligned together.

SEOmoz is meant for analysis while SenukeXcr is a backlinking tool. what are you trying to achieve ?

If you are doing SEO for solely one website the best tool remain your hands or SEO services. You would be amazed of what you could achieve in 1 day with one readable spinnable article, your anchors and some lists.

I agree with the above poster. Comparing Seomoz and SeNuke is like apples and oranges; they are two very different animals.

Seomoz is more competition analysis and backlink checking, whereas SeNuke is more for automated backlink building. What drove you to ask which is better of the two, have you used SeNuke and products from Seomoz before?

You are comparing 2 different things which aren't supposed to be aligned together.

SEOmoz is meant for analysis while SenukeXcr is a backlinking tool. what are you trying to achieve ?

If you are doing SEO for solely one website the best tool remain your hands or SEO services. You would be amazed of what you could achieve in 1 day with one readable spinnable article, your anchors and some lists.

Thank you, finally someone make it clear:)

SENuke is good for auto creating a large quantity of web 2.0 properties and such, with spun articles (it spins the articles for you as well). The spinner is quite good for what it does. It's a very good tool if used properly on TIER 2 or 3 sites. It can be a great tool if used properly, like perhaps indexing and buffing up some tier 2 or tier 3 websites of your own blog network or link wheel.
A similar although completely different tool is Scrapebox which is also very useful.
I have both tools and use them for completely different reasons.

As for SEOMOZ, it's great for determining domain authority and analyzing your website and see what your competitors are doing.
I personally don't use it that much and prefer majesticseo.com and ahrefs for backlink and rank checking, although if I'm evaluating a domain I usually use all 3.

Both of them have different purposes you can't compare them. SEOMoz is for On-Page SEO (WhiteHat) while Senuke is for Off-Page SEO (BlackHat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back